I went to my room and quickly put on my bomber jacket and combat boots and went out. I got on my motorcycle and drove it to Jimin's house. I know I probably shouldn't but...I want him right now.

~

I arrived at his place and went to knock on the door, his mother wasn't home because she was at my home working

The door opened and I was shocked to see the sight in front of me...he looked so sexy. He was in black lose booty shorts and a big t-shirt but it didn't cover his lower body. I bit my lip staring at him, his thick meaty thighs in display like this. He can make a real straight man sin.

"Kookie" he said surprised, only then did I snap out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Why aren't you wearing anything?" I asked making my way inside the house.

"I don't think I'm naked" he said looking at himself.

"What if it wasn't me? What if it was just some pervert or rapist that was knocking?" I asked looking at him.

"Boy am I glad it's you" he said sarcastically and rolled his eyes going to sit down on the couch. I Watched his ass cheeks move up and down biting my lip. His booty is bigger than a lot of other girls booties. And it's so round and sexy and meaty. Even his milky thighs which are so thick and sexy.

"Aren't you gonna sit down?" He asked.

"Uh..uhm yeah" I stuttered then sat down. It was really hard to keep my eyes on his face at this moment, not with his sexy perfect body on display.

"Eyes up Mr Jeon, I think you're enjoying the show a little bit too much" he said biting his lip. I side smiled biting my lower lip as well.

"You're really tempting me Jimin, but I'm a God fearing man so I'll behave" I said and he giggled.

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you said you'll stop seeing me incase someone is following you." He said.

My dad already has a picture of us but...Should I tell him?
Yes?...no?...maybe...No.

"I just missed you way too much. Just to see your pretty face is all I needed." I said. He smiled looking down.

"Are you blushing?" I asked him, he blushed hiding his face.

"No I'm not" he said.

"Well now you are" I said laughing and he giggled and threw a cushion at me.

"Kookie leave me alone" he said shyly.

"You know...you're the only one who calls me Kookie and I love it so much" I said smiling at him.

"Of course you should. I make it sound sexy" he said flipping his imaginary long hair. I chuckled and pulled him closer to me my his waist. Our faces were inches apart and he looked down shyly. It's not like we've never kissed before so he doesn't have to be shy.

"Uhm...I'll be right back" he said pulling away and walking away quickly to the kitchen. I chuckled biting my lip, so you mean I've been fucking girls ever since I started having sex, while being with a boy feels like magic in my heart. Well not just any boy. Park Jimin.

I stood up and went to the kitchen following Behind him. He was on his toes trying to reach a glass on the top cupboard. His ass cheeks were appearing a little on the booty shorts and my dick got hard instantly. I touched it and fixed my jeans so that my dick would be comfortable.

"Need help?" I asked him. He turned around and smiled shyly.

"I just needed to reach the top...uhm...I need that glass" he said fiddling with his small hands. I went closer to him and lifed him up. His legs wrapped around my waist and his hand holding my neck. He looked at me biting his lip and I looked back at him.