10.

ˋ°•*⁀➷

10. Visit

ˋ°•*⁀➷

Dream shuffled backwards until his back hit the obsidian wall. Techno furrowed his eyebrows at the action. Looking back to their visitor, he was in utter confusion.

"Well, at least Techno here is excited to see me-" "What are you doing here?" Techno cut him off.

Quackity snickered, "Can't I visit an old friend?" he asked looking at the Blood God. Techno snickered, "We're barely friends. You wanted to kill me." He said reminding him.

But the beanie wearing business man scoffed, "I didn't mean you." He said as he turned to look at the worry filled Dream.

"I'm here for my old friend Dream." He said with a sadistic smirk. "It's not even the 10th day-" "I know but I decided to pay an early visit. See if the rumors are true." He said as the smirk on his lips grew.

Dream glanced at Techno who sent him a knowing look. Quackity noticed and tutted, "Oh no. Techno you weren't supposed to tell him." "I don't work for you Quackity." He said.

Quackity rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Now back to business, a very drunk birdie told me that you keep something on you all the time." He said as he walked closer to Dream.

Dream shook his head and squared his shoulders, walking closer to the bed. Something Quackity was quick to notice.

He grabbed Dream's arm and pushed him to the ground as he lunged at the bad. "No! Get away-" "Stop now." Quackity cut him off.

Dream froze as he saw Quackity hold the lone poppy flower in his hand. He gulped and stopped moving, his heart raced as he kept his stare at the flower.

This made Quackity laugh, "Oh this is priceless! The tyrant, manipulative and evil Dream actually has a weakness." He said with a shake of his head.

"Oh maybe I should just drop this-" "No! Stop!" Dream cut him off. Quackity raised an eyebrows at him, "Beg me." He said.

Dream clenched his jaw and stared at him. "No." he said, his pride still in him somewhere. But the fear was seen by both Quackity and Techno.

"Oh well. Say goodbye then-" "Stop!" Dream yelled again as Quackity caught the flower by its petal.

"Yes Dream?" Quackity teased. The blonde glared at him, "Please." He said with gritted teeth. This made the business man cackle and shake his head.

Quackity looked at Techno who was watching, "We underestimated this man. He isn't evil, he's weak." He said as Techno rolled his eyes.

Throwing the poppy back at Dream. The blonde catching it carefully as the brunette rolled his eyes, calling out for Sam he stared at Dream.

"I'll see you on the 10th Dream. I suggest you hide that from me or I will destroy it, like the rest of the things you have left."

And with that Quackity left. Dream sat on the obsidian floor holding his red poppy as Techno watched the lava cover the opening.

He glanced at Dream who walked back to his bed and placed the flower under his pillow before laying down. Techno didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say so he stayed silent. Confused but didn't want to pry anymore answers. He wasn't Quackity and he will never use someone's weakness against them. Especially when they're already paying for ths mistakes.