9.

ˋ°•*⁀➷

9. Flower

ˋ°•*⁀➷

Dream and Techno have been sharing the cell for a few days now. The pink haired assassin witnessed Dream's little quirks.

Dream would peel the potatoes and throw them at the lava and at the third day of receiving a new clock, he would burn them in the lava.

It wasn't an interesting daily routine but one thing caught Techno's attention. Every 7 pm, Dream would pull something out from under his pillow.

It pretty much confused him to a point when he finally saw what it was. "Huh." Techno said.

Dream didn't look at him but rather stared at it with sad eyes. "What's with the flower?" Techno asked.

In the assassin's head, he was witnessing someone different. He wasn't the same guy that he planned with, the guy that wanted nothing else but to take over a mere teen that had dreams, to torture people, manipulate and even betraying his friends. At the moment, the Dream in front of the Blood God was the Dream that the rumors were talking about.

Techno will not lie, he heard all about the mysterious woman that warmed Dream's heart to a point of him fighting against the voices in his head.

Dream snickered, "It doesn't concern you." He said. Techno raised an eyebrow at him, "Then you wouldn't want to hear all about the outside world knowing about that would you?" he asked.

There was as if something flipped in Dream's head. He lunged at his new cell mate, the both of them crashing on the ground making Techno laugh as Dream wrapped his hands on his wrists.

"Ooh, I hit a nerve." He said. "You think you can threaten me when you're stuck in here? No one will believe you anyway. You have nothing against me." Dream growled.

Techno smirked, "Oh but it didn't come from me." "What the hell are you talking about?" Dream asked.

His heart was racing, no one was supposed to know. And now, one his many rivals was talking about her, it felt as though something bad was about to happen.

"Let's just say the rumor mill around the place has been turning, and the topic of choice? Your past."

"What do you know about my past?"

"I don't know much but I know enough to figure out that it's all about that flower you keep with you. And I don't think I'm the one you need to worry about."

Just as Techno said that the lava started to fall. The two scrambled to their feet and as the platform neared, Dream's heart froze.

"No." "What? Dream what's going on?" "No. Not him please. Not today."