Y/n: (her last night came in her mind) umm.... n-nothing i was just thinking what should I decide.

Mr han: have you decided?

Y/n: yes sir i decided and i.............. I am choosing you. (Smiles)

Mr han smiled ear ear and went near y/n he pat her head with lots of love and care then y/n suddenly asked "can i......hug you?" Mr han smiled more and nodded.
Y/n hugged him tightly but she was sad because it was not her dad and he can never behave like a "dad".

Mr han: are you sad y/n? You know i can hear you even if you don't speak.

Y/n: they made me choose one.....i ...i was about to choose them for having rest but they just-........i am sorry sir

Mr han: you should not be stressed. You are my daughter
y/n now you are my priority. You will even get married from this house and i will walk you to your husband during your marriage.

Y/n pulled away. She smiled and said "ain't you being to much emotional?"

Mr han: i maybe so what?

Y/n: okay then let's talk about work now.

Mr han: no work only rest. jeni, liza and hoseuk will handle everything. (Kisses her forehead)

Other side~

?? POV

Sugga: so what do you think now?

??(same unknown person from very before)
"Okay Sugga so tell me what is the plan"
(I said in sad tone i never wanted to do it but now y/n gave me no choice.)
Sugga smirked in victory

??: you wanted to kill y/n?

Sugga: no i wanted to see her in pain. I want her to beg to for killing her. (He smirked creepily)

??: (I nodded sadly but....i have to) so....plan?

Sugga: well you know y/n just have killed "Kae"  because of whatever reason?

??: Yeah.

Sugga: Kae's father has became mad he want revenge at any cost so i thought when our enemy is same so why not we go together?

??: Why will he trust us?

Sugga: he will do everything for revenge and big thing is I have worked under jackens so i know how they work it can help him you also works with y/n so you can also help. He will definitely accept our offer.

(?? Nodded)

Time skip*

Jimmin POV

I was awake but i didn't open my eyes i was smiling with my closed eyes while remembering the last night. I put my hand beside me where y/n must be sleeping but that place was empty. "Where did she go? In bathroom? No because lights were off. I got up saw there were some her clothes on the floor. Her sandals were not there. Has she ran away? No way SHIT.  It's okay it's okay jimmin. Calm down i calmed myself.

"It's fine y/n i can find you". I got up and text my guard for clothes and looked around gathered y/n's clothes and mine. There was only my inner clothes and y/n's top, jeans and.....BRA??? She left without it? Maybe She ran away. was she scared that much? (I chuckled)

I left after getting ready i got call from jinn he told me to tell him my location.

Y/n side~

I was resting in mr han's house and doing a plan to start my new company as My dad has snached mine and suddenly got jinn's call but i ignored it because i was not in the mood of anything. But it keep on ringing. jinn, tae and jissoo they were calling me one by one.
Then i picked tae's phone after there 20 phone calls.

Y/n: what!!???  (Shouts)

Tae: i......i wanted to see you (stuttering )

Y/n: no thanks. (About to cut the phone)

Tae: wait wait y/n we wanna talk about your health. (Softly) we know you...are suffering from multiple personality.

(There were silence of some seconds)

Tae: please come y/n, we will be a fami-

Y/n: (cold) whatever had to happened it has already happened. We can't do anything now.

Tae: y/n we wanna hel-
(Phone cut)
Y/n? Y/n?!

Tae: she hang up

Jinn: now what? We need to tell her that we have moved to her house for her. But she is not litsening.

(Jissoo crying)

Tae: so should we wait till she comes back?

Jissoo: no way i don't want her to work in this situation. All my fault. She was my responsibility but i became a burden on her (sobbing)

Jinn: calm down sis.
how to call her here!!!??

Jimmin: let me try.

Tae: like she will listen you.

Jimmin: if she does what will you give me?(smirks)

Tae: well....we'll see but i am damn sure that she will not come.

(Jimmin went out for some seconds and came back)

Tae: so?

Jimmin: she is coming.

Tae: what?! But what you said.(shocked)

Jimmin: huh(chuckles) nothing just told her that i have her one precious thing. (Smirk)

Tae: what's that?

Jimmin: i sure u don't wanna know. (He went to kitchen while smirking)