Y/n and gun 37

Flashback ~
*When Kae and jissoo was on there trip*

Kae: come on jissoo don't be stubborn, don't tell me that you didn't know we will do this too.

Kae is trying to touch jissoo and also tried to kiss her forcefully. By which jissoo is so much uncomfortable from the starting and she is continuesly refusing to do this.

Jissoo: i am not comfortable Kae....(whispers)

Kae: what?
Have you forgot that i am your fience?(angrily said by which jissoo flinch)

Jissoo: i-i know but i can't-

(Before she could complete her sentence he pushed her on the bed)

Kae: you know what jissoo, now you are testing my patience. And i always get whatever i want.(he said with anger and lust)

Kae started going toward jissoo and jissoo started crawling backward while sobbing. Kae was about to touch her but some one kicked him.

Jissoo and Kae both looked at the person who kicked him. Jissoo took breath in relief she thought "this person will save me while sobbing".

Kae: who the hell are you. Why are you disturbing us?

??: Her bodyguard, Mike.

Kae: i don't care whatever you are. Get out! Before i kill you.

Mike: okay. (jissoo got scared that he will leave her with this monster Kae. But Mike suddenly came near jissoo holded her hand and started taking her with him.)

Kae: haaa!!! Leave her! now!

(Kae goes to jissoo and tries to drag her harshly. But Mike push him and started punching him and beating him very badly suddenly he heard a *thug* noise. Mike looked at jissoo and she was on the floor. He left Kae who has passed out already.

Mike: jissoo? Jissoo mam?

Time skip~

Jissoo open her eyes at some room. Less luxurious and beautiful. Just a simple but nicely organised. She remembered what happened some time before and then she passed out. She started sobbing with her closed eyes. But suddenly someone hold her shoulder and said...."nothing has happened" (with soft voice)

Jissoo first flinched when someone touched her. But then she relaxed when she heard that voice and look at him at said....
"Thankyou so much Mike"

Mike: that is what my work right?
You can rest here as long as you want. I will inform y/n mam.

Jissoo: no!!! You can't tell her. No way please Mike. Please no.

Mike: i am sorry mam but i need to tell her about it.

Jissoo: she will kill him!!

Mike: don't you think that he deserves it? (Angry)

Jissoo: are you mad?

Mike: mam i was about to kill him but you passed out that is why i let him go. Otherwise he was dead there.

Jissoo: okay, i will tell her about it by myself. Okay. Just let me rest for a while.

Mike: okay mam but i will not stop for long time.

Jissoo nods.

Mike: you may rest here. After that whenever your trip was supposed to end. That day i will drop you to your house. But make sure that you will tell y/n mam about this.

Jissoo: okay.

Flashback end~

Y/n: so what now? (Smiling on her situation)