A dumbfounded look appeared on my face when I heard Vanessa mention the pizza delivery system, "Huh? Vanessa, I don't understand, how is pizza going to help me get out of the Office?" "Well, Chica loves pizza, right?" Vanessa said, then that's when it hit me. 'Oh, yeah! Those messages from earlier said Chica was caught eating food from the trash.' I also remembered seeing her eat some pizza crust from a trash bag when I tried to reach the front doors before closing time.

After pressing the interface button, a message was played from the computer, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Quick Delivery Virtual ordering system. Congratulations! You are qualified for a free Supreme upgrade. Additional charges may apply. Let's get started." I grabbed the controls and live footage from a S.T.A.F.F. Bot holding flat pizza dough in the Kitchen was shown on the screen.

"You are now in control of one of our highly-qualified pizza-making S

"You are now in control of one of our highly-qualified pizza-making S.T.A.F.F. Bots. Follow the instructions on the left side of your screen to have the Bot make the perfect mouth-watering pizza." I had experience making a toy racecar move via remote control one day at the park, so this shouldn't be any different, right? With the door's power at 85%, there wasn't a moment to lose.

I imminently started moving the Bot in search of the sauce station. Lucky for me, it was close to a Wet Floor Bot the mechanical pizza maker passed. When the sauce was dispensed and spread out across the dough, the Bot picked it up and said it was time to add cheese. I noticed the cheese dispenser out of the corner of the Bot's vision and made it roll up to the dispenser.

Pieces of shredded cheese were rapidly falling out and landing on the pizza when I heard Chica banging her fists on the door harder, "Would you like to take a short survey about your experience?" I heard the computer say, "What? I haven't even finished making the pizza yet!" Getting back on track, the Bot said it was time to add meat.

After taking a few turns, I found the meat dispenser and ordered the Bot to press the button releasing pepperoni. I looked at the door's power level and saw it was below 50%, I heard the Bot say to add "not meat" stuff, "Where is it?" I cried.

Having next to no light in the Kitchen made finding the "not meat" stuff a lot harder. After taking some wrong turns, I finally located the "not meat" dispenser, but I heard Chica say something that made me stop controlling the Bot. "Gregory."

I froze in terror when I heard my name leave Chica's mouth. 'How does she know my name?' I don't recall ever telling Chica my name, thoughts started spinning in my head and my eyes were staring at the screen, but I looked as if my soul left my body and was locked in a trance.

I was shaken out of my terror-fueled trance when I heard a loud beeping sound coming from the door's power meter, I glanced at it and saw the power level was at 30%. Quickly regaining my focus, I grabbed the controls and noticed that the next step was to bake the pizza in an oven. With the power rapidly approaching 25%, there was very little room for mistakes.