Chapter 2

We continued kissing outside the parking lot. I rubbed my body against him. I bit his lips and slobbered them all over.

"Fuck," he cursed when I rubbed my knees on his center.

His hand caressed my legs. My dress was short, so he had his way of touching it. He lifted my legs to touch the untouched places. I wrapped my leg on his waist way to give him the freedom to do so. I moaned and bit his lips again when he almost touched my middle.

I felt like my body heating up. Idagdag mo pa ang pagkalasing ko.

After kissing me intensely, he slumped his head on my neck to give me a kiss. He went from my neck down from my chest. I thought it was just a peck, but he sucked my neck. He left a hickey. Pagkatapos ay bumaba ang kaniyang halik.

Patuloy lang siya sa paghalik habang hinahaplos ang hita ko. I touched his body, too, especially the chest I've wanted to feel since I saw him. My hands traveled from his body to his biceps. His body was so damn hard.

Is he hard down there too?

I grabbed him in his center. I gasped when I felt his bulge. I smirked while he was busy eating my whole body up.

"Shit, you're hard from just kissing?" I teased him.

He stopped kissing me and looked up to stare at my eyes. His eyes were sparkling with lust. Mabibigat ang paghinga niya habang nakatingin sa akin. I giggled when I realized again how handsome he was. I cupped his face and kissed the mole under his eye.

I got lucky for today!

"You're making me hard." His voice was raspy. "I can't wait anymore, but we can't do it here." He said seriously.

Kumabog naman ng husto ang puso ko. His voice was deep and seductive. I wonder how does he moan? Gusto ko tuloy marinig.

"Yeah, we can't do it here. Zion might kill me." I laughed.

"Who's Zion?"

"Hulaan mo," I giggled again.

Kinikilig ako kahit wala namang nakakakilig. Ang pogi kasi. God love me so much for making me meet this man. Oh gosh, ang landi ko.

"The man inside? The one you kissed?"

"Yeah," Well, I kissed my brother on the cheek.

The man held my hand and grabbed me. Masyadong mabilis ang lakad niya kaya halos madapa na ako. I was wearing five inches heels for fucking sake!

"W-wait," I tightened the grip on his hand.

Hindi ko naman aakalain na gaanito pala siya ka-excited! May pa-moral moral principle pa siyang nalalaman, eh halos kaladkalarin niya na ako ngayon.

He stopped to look at me. Napatingin siya sa paa ko. I was panting. Akala ko ay matatapilok na ako kanina.

Bago ko siya tingnan ay napatili na lang ako bigla. He carried me on his shoulder and only holding me with his one hand. Parang ginawa niya akong sako ng bigas. I smelled his perfume. Halos tumirik na ang mga mata ko. He smelled so good and manly. I want to eat him as soon as possible! Gusto ko, now na!

I took a glimpse of his muscle. It became firmer. Napatili tuloy ako lalo.

"Choke me, please!" humagikgik ako pagkatapos ay tumili ulit.

"Break my neck, huhu." I joked. Mukha tuloy akong baliw ditong nakangisi.

"Calm down, horny woman." He shook his head. I could feel that he was smirking. Kinilig tuloy ako bigla.

He drove me to his home using his Porsche car. I was shocked but not surprised, of course. Not only is he good-looking, but rich too. Baka naman drug dealer 'to?