Chapter 10 - Selendinian Alias

"Alright, Brandon," Bathilda said as she formed another scroll in her bare hands; this time, with the transformation conjuration unscripted on it. Melody couldn't help but to peek at it, being the curious girl she was. 

It read:

Transformation Incantation for Magic Pixies:

Cross your legs, arms and fingers. If you are a magic Pixie hoping to transform, tilt your head upwards after reciting the incantation. If not, touch with your finger whomever you are aspiring to transform. Repeat the spell mentioned: Manjiruk Moolif. Enstantouk, Captior. Polysans the ollif op Emim Quozans. The Jahashur oNN Weriendedu Qaz Kinaaa vasimir sauunsla.

"Let's do this," Brandon breathed as he cracked his knuckles. He and Bathilda criss-crossed their legs, arms, and fingers. They then peered at the spell, and read off of it in neat unison.

"Do those words mean anything?" Melody asked while she could.

"Yes. That is Tokish, the ancient language of the Pixies. Until French took over, since we decided to relocate to France since we were kicked out of the clouds. French is much easier to learn than Tokish, which has over ninety thousand synonyms for one word, depending on its complexity. And even the Selendinians transferred to French, to be able to communicate with each other despite their language barriers." Jax answered.

"Whoa." exclaimed Melody.

After Bathilda and Brandon were finished with their Tokish spell, Brandon tilted his head upwards, and Bathilda touched Melody, Jax, Kyle, Ananya and Jade with her finger. Soon, that aura covered each and every one of the questers. 

As soon as the aura hit Melody's skin, she was then enveloped in what seemed like silverish-indigo glitter, only that it blistered her skin with every nanosecond, and blinded her with white-hot energy. The sweltering sparkles stung at her insiddes as she felt her creamy peach skin melting away, accompanied by an unpleasant vibe as though her eyes and hair were being gouged out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Melody tried to scream but couldn't. Tears joined the glitter, and an internal explosion occured.

Once again, the room became dark.