Why Do I Hear Boss Music?

Start from the beginning

Freddy walked up the stairs with me still in his arms and Sundrop following close behind. We entered a party room to see if the drink dispenser was full, but it wasn't, we found a plush toy of a red-haired clown wearing a red dress next to the dispenser. We left and went inside a party room close to the shutter door, we found a Glamrock Freddy figure placed on a party table and a message near another door.

"CUSTOMER COMPLAINT - The pizza we ordered was weird. Some pieces were different sizes or didn't fit together. One slice even had different toppings. Did you recycle the old pizza from the trash? I am never coming back here unless I am given some sort of major discount. - Angry Mom." 'Wait what?! They recycled pizza?' I wondered, I remembered reading another message that told the Kitchen staff to keep any uneaten food secured.

Did they serve whatever leftover pizza they had together just to keep Chica from eating it? Suddenly, the lights went out again. "Oh, no! No! No! Not again!" Sundrop cried as he clutched his face, "Freddy, hurry! Take Gregory and run quickly!" Freddy held me in his arms and ran out of the party room. He felt bad about leaving Sundrop behind, but he didn't want to put me in danger.

"Gregory, we must get to a recharge station imminently. Power gets diverted to the recharge stations at set intervals. When that happens, the lights go out and Moondrop will be free to roam the building." I held on tightly to Freddy when he ran through the shutter door and into the recharge station.

" I held on tightly to Freddy when he ran through the shutter door and into the recharge station

Once we were inside, the door closed. "Are you sure we'll be safe in here, Freddy?" I asked. 

"Yes, Superstar. The recharge stations are designed to not open until my battery is fully charged or when the station's energy reserves are empty." Freddy explained, that made me feel slightly better, but I still wondered how long the lights would be out for, "Do you know when the lights will come back on?" "The power will be restored in a few minutes." Freddy said.

When the lights turned back on, Freddy's vision became red and fuzzy. While he was trying to restore it, I heard a buzzing sound and saw something outside the recharge station. A tall, slender figure that looked like a white rabbit appeared. Judging by the rabbit's body shape, it looked to be female.

This rabbit lady was wearing a light blue bow on her chest, had a creepy smile, long whiskers, and a pair of glowing red eyes that were more unnerving than Moondrop's. The rabbit lady skipped towards the Daycare shutter door without a care in the world. Once she disappeared, the buzzing sound stopped and Freddy's vision was restored.

"What was that?!" I exclaimed, Freddy was looking at the fountain and believed I was talking about it. "That is a fountain. A fountain is a decorative reservoir used to discharge water." "No, I'm not talking about the fountain, Freddy!" I said as I pointed to the glass window, "You didn't see the dancing rabbit lady right in front of us?" "No, I did not. There is no rabbit at the Mega Pizzaplex... Not anymore." Freddy said, now that made me curious.