Project

Y/n's POV:

Today was Tuesday.  Today was actually going to be a decent day though.  Yesterday we had found out that we were getting our partners for the project today.  I'm really excited for it.

Anyways, I got up and got ready for school as usual.  I decided to skip breakfast because I knew if I ate anything I would throw it up from excitement.  Yep, that's how excited I am for this project.  I then walked to school while blasting my favorite playlist though my headphones.  I sat outside under a tree like usual and eventually went inside.  

"Hey Y/n!  On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you for your project?" Axel asked.

"10!" I responded, smiling.

"Dang!  I didn't know how into it you were," Tobey laughed.

"It's like you with your music class," Mercury added.

"OH!  WE GET TO WRITE A SONG FOR OUR NEXT PROJECT!!" Tobey yelled.  "Then we have to present but I can do that!  I think."

"You got this!" Lyric said.  "Both of you!"

"Thanks!" I responded.

Tobey smiled and gave us a thumbs up.

"Ooooooooooooooo," Phoenix started.  "Tommy's hereeeeeee."

I turned around to see Tommy looking at me.  I made the fuck boy face at him and laughed before turning back around.  I then had a small session of panic because I had just interacted with him.

"He's blushing," Aiden told us.  "That's cute!"

"Agreed!" Tobey laughed.

"Shut up!" I groaned, also laughing a bit.

Time skip brought to you by my weird fear that someone from my school will read this and know it's me who is writing it

It was now time for my video editing class.  I was basically bouncing in my seat form excitement.  I was definitely shaking.  

"Good morning class!  Today is an easy day!" Mr. Miller, our teacher, started.  "You will get paired with your partners and be given a paper to fill out on your idea.  Remember, you must film and edit a video about that topic that is at least 10 minutes long."

The class nodded, some groaning because we weren't able to pick our own partners.  Others groaning because they didn't want to do the project in the first place.

"Ok!  The pairs are Alyssa and Helen, Erik and. . ."

I stopped paying attention.  I was only listening for my name at this point.  I watched some people groan or celebrate about who they got partnered with.

"And finally, Y/n and Tom," Mr. Miller finished.  "One person from each pair come get a paper from me."

I froze.  Of course, I had to get paired with Tommy.  Of course my luck had to do this to me.  I'll be honest though.  Am I really that mad?

I got up and grabbed a paper.  I then walked over to Tommy, making the fuck boy face once I got close enough.  He groaned and told me to sit down.

"Ok, let's get into this," I instructed.  "First question, what is our topic?"

"I think we should just do a day in Brighton.  It's easy and it will be fun," Tommy suggested.

"Ok!  A day in Brighton it is!" I said, writing down our topic.

We then went on to finish the paper and turn it in.  Luckily, Tommy had written down all of our answers on his own sheet of paper so we wouldn't forget.  I then copied what he wrote into my notebook.