We're Gonna Have To Get This Moving

Tobey's POV:

I walked into school on Monday and immediately went to talk to Freddie.

"Freddie!  Come with me!  It's important!" I yelled to him from across the room.

"Ok!  Be right there!" Freddie responded before telling Tommy and Eryn that he would be right back.

I led Freddie to the opposite side of the room and told him a plan I had made up the night before.

"Are you up for helping me with my plan to get Y/n and Tommy on a date?" I asked him.

"Oh hell yeah!" He responded.

"Good!  So basically I need you to schedule a hangout with Tommy this Saturday.  I will do the same with Y/n.  We would tell them that all 4 of us would be hanging out.  We then need to cancel on them which leaves them to be forced to hang out together!"

"You are a genius!" Freddie said.  "Where should we have them hangout?"

"How about (some cool shopping place)?" I suggested.

"That's perfect!"

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT SATURDAY

Y/n's POV:

Today I am hanging out with Tommy, Freddie, Tobey.  We are gonna do some shopping and just hanging out in general.

I got ready in a comfortable but good looking outfit because my mind obviously told me I had to look good for Tommy.  I then ate breakfast and grabbed some money, my phone, and a bag.  I then headed out and started walking to where we were going to hang out since it wasn't that far from my house.

I soon was at the place we were supposed to meet and sat on a bench.  Soon I saw Tommy and did my classic move, the fuck boy face, for jokes and then said hi.  I tried to act as normal as possible.

"Where are the other two?" I asked.

Right after I finished my sentence, both of our phones dinged.

I had gotten a text from Tobey saying that he couldn't make it.  I texted him a quick "it's fine dw" and then told Tommy what he has said.  Turns out Freddie had said the same thing.

"They totally planned this," Tommy groaned.

"Mhm," I agreed.

We then proceeded to awkwardly talk and go around shopping.  I bought Tommy a Lego set and he really liked it.  We also got something to eat and I paid because I felt nice.

Once we were done I asked Tommy if he would like to go to the park to hang out some more.  He said yes but we first decided to get some drinks.  I got a monster and Tommy got Coke.

We then headed to the park.

A/n: CLIFFHANGER.  L.  I'm honestly gonna write the next chapter rn lmao.  Just wait like half an hour and it will be out.  Have a great day/night!

(490 words)

What is your favorite place to hang out with your friends?

Mine is Target lmao

*Insert Fuck Boy Face Here* - Tommyinnit x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें