WE HAVE AN ISSUE

Tommy's POV:

I ended stream I thought about what I had told them about Y/n.  I hadn't mentioned his name or anything.  What if he was watching?!  He would surely know I was talking about him.  

I laid down in my bed and thought.  I thought about everything that had happened today.  Despite it being a terrible and uninteresting day at college, the stream was still very fun.  I started to think about the stream again.  I started to think about what chat had said.  Was I really falling for Y/n.  Surely I wasn't.  I couldn't be.  I had never been in love before.  I don't know what it feels like!  Is it why I seem to want to be around Y/n all of the time?  Or why my stomach seems to feel like it's flipping whenever I see him?  Or maybe why I just want to wrap him in a big hug and lay my head on his shoulder?  Or maybe why I constantly catch myself staring at him in my video editing class.

'Shit.'

I shot out of bed and went downstairs.  I put on shoes and started running to Freddie's house.  Once I got there I knocked.  I knew he was streaming with Eryn.  I had raided them.  I didn't care.  His dad answered the door and let me in.  He told me that Freddie was streaming.  I nodded and went to his room.  I opened the door quietly and closed it before sitting down in front of it.  I knew they wouldn't notice until they ended stream.  I hadn't felt like messaging them.

About 10 minutes later they had finally ended stream.  They were going to leave the room and looked at the door.

"HOLY FUCK!" they screamed in sync when they noticed me.  

I laughed before talking, "Wanna come to my house?  I've realized something a BIT important and I need to tell someone."

"You could've texted us to come over," Eryn said.

"Yeah but it would have been less interesting."

"How long have you been sitting there?" Freddie asked, still a bit shocked.

"For like 10 minutes," I answered.

We left Freddie's house and went to mine.  Once we got there I called Wil, Phil, Tubbo, and Ranboo.  They all answered and I started to tell everyone what happened.

"Did any of you see my stream?" I asked them.

"Yeah!" Wil, Phil, and Tubbo responded.

"I did too!" Ranboo added.  "I wanna know who the guy you were talking about is!"

"You were talking about a guy!?" Eryn yelled.

"Who was it?!" Freddie asked excitedly.

"I'm getting there!  Chill!  Anyways, chat was asking if I liked any guys because they knew I liked guys.  I didn't directly say yes but I implied it and they wanted me to describe this guy.  I started describing him.  They said I was falling for the 'Bad Boy' and started to tell me I was definitely in love and all that," I told them.

"HOLY SHIT!  IT'S Y/N ISN'T IT!!" Freddie yelled.

"OH MY GOD IT IS!" Eryn agreed.

"SHUSH!  I mean yeah but SHUSH!  I'M NOT FINISHED!" I yelled before continuing again.  "Anyways, I ended stream and started thinking.  I have come to a conclusion."

"What is the conclusion?" Tubbo asked.

"I've fucking fallen for the fuck boy and I don't know what to do."

A/n:  ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY?!?!?  WE ZOOMING BOISSSSSSSS!!  Have a great day/night!

(562 words)

Who do you have the most channel points for?

I have the most for Ranboo :)