A Streamer?

Y/n's POV:

Tuesdays are the worst day of the week.  On Monday, you've just gotten lot's or time to rest from the weekend.  On Wednesday, it's halfway to the weekend.  On Thursday, it's almost Friday.  On Friday, it's Friday.  On Tuesday though, NOTHING!  NOTHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO!!

Anyways, I suffered through school with my only source of happiness being seeing Tommy.  For some reason.  I don't know why.  OH!  Also Tobey and Ryan were being really fucking cute and the whole friend group was awing at them for like all of homeroom and lunch.  We got lot's of weird stares.  It was interesting.  I also learned that we are going to be starting a project in my video editing class.  With partners.  That will suck.  At least it's my favorite class though!  Trying to stay positive here haha.

After school I made myself dinner, live on tiktok while doing so.  My fans wanted to know what I did after school.  I usually didn't have the energy to eat after school and usually went for snacks during the night if I were to eat anything at all during the evening.  I then ate and chatted with my fans a bit.  We were getting close to 1 mil and they were asking what I was planning to do.  I had a few ideas but obviously told them nothing.

After going ending the live I decided to watch some YouTube.  I got bored really fast due to nothing interesting me.  I wanted to watch people play Minecraft live.  I had heard of a streaming platform called Twitch but never really looked at it.

I opened up the Twitch website and made an account.  I called it u/n to match my tiktok user.  I then clicked on the Minecraft category.  I clicked on the first stream that showed up.  Someone called Tommyinnit.  After the ads that came I looked at the screen again.

'WAIT!  IS THAT TOMMY!??!  FROM MY SCHOOL?!?!  THE CUTE ONE???!?!?!' I yelled in my head.

Spoiler alert, it is.  I didn't know he streams!  And he has like 7 MILLION FOLLOWERS?!?  That's insane!  I forced myself out of my shocked state and focused on what he was doing.  He was playing bedwars while chatting.

"'Since you came out are we aloud to ask if you like any guys?' Sure!  Not like I'm gonna tell you!" he yelled.

Chat, including me, started to ask if he liked anyone.  I wanted to know.  For science of course!  Hahaha.

"I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU!!  'Describe them.'  FINE!" he yelled.

I tensed up, waiting for the description.

"I'm not in love with him or any of that shit but he's attractive," Tommy told chat.

Chat started spamming about wanting to know what this mysterious boy looked like and what his personality was.

"SHUT UP!! I'LL TELL YOU A BIT MORE!  Ok, so he's like really hot.  When I say that I fucking mean it.  He wears chains and shit.  But he's a fucking playboy.  The fuck boy of the school apparently.  He's dated lots of people and broken their hearts," Tommy described, blushing too.

Chat went insane about he was falling for the typical 'Bad Boy'.  He kept telling chat that he wasn't falling in love and only found the guy attractive.  While this was all going down I was trying to figure out who from our school he was talking about.

Then I realized.  HE WAS FUCKING TALKING ABOUT ME?!?!

A/n:  HEY BESTIES!!! I'm trying to get this done soon because I'm going to be going to a 4 week long camp on July 10th.  I want to get both this fic and the Ranboo fic done before I have to go.  It's an only girls camp.  I'm a demiboy.  That will be fun!  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(625 words)

Do you collect anything?

I collect keychains!