Wanna Stream Together?

Tommy's POV:

Today was Monday.  I was tired from all of the work I did over the weekend.  I recorded a bunch with Tubbo and Ranboo for my channel.  We also vlogged a bit for Ranboo's channel.  He needs to post more so I am making sure that it gets edited.

Anyways, I got up and got ready for school as normal and went downstairs.  I was greeted by my parents and was given some food.  I thanked them and ate fast.  I then gave them both hugs before leaving to go to school.

I got to homeroom and, as usual, was the first one there.  I waited for my friends and played on my phone.  Soon someone else came in.  I looked up and saw Tobey.

"Hey Tommy!" they greeted me.

"Oh!  Hi," I responded.

"I have some questions for you!  And a request but that will come later."

"Uh, ok?"

"So," he started.  "You do know that Y/n streams, right?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Ok!  And you do like him, correct."

"U-uh," I stammered.  "Y-yes."

"I knew it!" Tobey yelled.  "Anyways, I think you should ask him to stream with you tonight!"

"No," I said.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"HA!  I GOT YOU!" Tobey shouted, celebrating his win.

"Fuck you."

"I have a boyfriend."

"UGH!  Fine!  I will!" I gave in.

"YES!  THANKS!"

As Tobey said that, a few of his friends came in.  Including Tobey's boyfriend.  

"PIZZA!" he yelled before rushing away from me and jumping on Ryan.  I laughed and went back to paying attention to my phone.

A few minutes later, Y/n walked in.  My friends had come too.  I ended up staring at  Y/n.  I shook my head and turned back to my friends.  They had their eyebrows raised and were smirking.

"If you are going to say something, don't," I warned them.

They just laughed.  I then looked back over to their friend group.  Tobey eventually looked back at me.  He gave me a look telling me to come over and ask.  I groaned a bit before going over.

"I'll be right back," I told my friends.  "I have to do something."

They both nodded and watched me walk away.

Once I got over Tobey greeted me with, "Hey Tommy!"

"Uh, hi.  I have a question for Y/n," I nervously said.  I didn't stutter which was good.

Y/n looked over at me before asking, "What's you question?"

"Do you want to stream with me tonight?" I questioned.  "At my house?"

Y/n kinda froze a bit.  

"Um, sure!" he smiled.

"Ok!  I'll text you my address in a sec.  Be there around 5?"

"Sounds good!"

"Ok!  Thanks!  Bye!" 

I walked back to my friends and they started patting me on the back.  They congratulated me on inviting him over.

"Oh shut up."

Time skip brought to you by the half eaten baguette on my desk

It was 4:57 now and I was waiting outside.  Soon I saw Y/n walking up.

"Hey Y/n!" I yelled, waving.

He started running and eventually got to where I was.

"Hey!" he panted.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yep!"

"Ok!  Let's go in!" I said.

We went in and he met my parents.  He was very nice and they warmed up to him right away.  We then went up to my room.

"I'll start stream now if you want to go to the bathroom or anything," I told him.

"Where is your bathroom?  I do have to go," he laughed.

"Just turn right and it's the last door on the left," I instructed.

"Thanks!"

He rushed out to the bathroom.  He soon came back and I had the stream all ready.

"'Streaming with a special guest,'" he read off of my screen.  "I'm special!  Thank you!"

"Eh, not really," I joked.

He playfully put a hand over his heart and pretended to be hurt by my words.

"I'm offended!"

"You should be."

He pouted and sat down on my bed.  I then told him I was starting stream and hit go live.  He moved out of frame.  After my starting song was over I started the stream.

"WHAT IS UP BOYSSSSSSSSSS!" I yelled.  "WE ARE HERE WITH U/N!"

"I thought we were going to reveal it later but ok," Y/n laughed, walking into frame and waving.  "Hi chat!"

Lot's of people were talking about how this was the collab they wanted but never expected.  We laughed at all of their reactions.  We then went on to talk about how we met and stuff.

"I make the fuck boy face at him to annoy him!" Y/n told chat, making the fuck boy face at me once again.  

Chat laughed and so did Y/n.  I just groaned.  My face felt hot and I knew I was blushing though.  I tried to play it off though.  Chat did notice and started spamming about it.

"Awwwww!  Are you blushing because of me," Y/n cooed.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

We ended stream at around 6 and Y/n had to go.  He had promised to go live on tiktok to bake something and needed to do it soon.  I offered for him to do it here but he said he didn't want to be a bother.  I said he wasn't but he still refused.

"Sorry but I do have to go," Y/n apologized.

"It's fine!  Don't apologize!  If you have to go I can't stop it," I smiled.

"Thanks Toms!" he said, kissing me on the cheek.  "Bye!"

He then ran off, leaving me frozen in place.

What.  The.  Fuck.

A/n:  HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm really excited to finish this lmao.  I might not be able to before I go to camp.  I apologize in advance if that does happen.  Anyways, have a great day/night!

(907 words)

What is the weirdest thing you have eaten before?

I ate fried calamari.  It was surprisingly good.  But it felt weird lol