Chapter 12

Bella's pov

Once we got to the reservation we all went behind trees and phased back and then we all put clothes on us and after that we all came out from behind the trees and Sam walked over to me with a boy and Sam said Bella this is Jacob your brother and then he pointed to the other kids and said and this is Jared, Paul, Embry, Quil, Seth, Leah your cousins, Brady and Collin.

Then I said oh ok nice to meet you all and everyone said nice to meet you to and then Jacob ran up to me and pulled me into a hug and said I've always wanted to meet you I can't believe you really here and I said yeah I can't believe it either but do you think I an meet dad now I really have to tell him something and the rest of you to and Sam said yeah come on let's go.

So then everyone started walking and we kept walking until we got to a house and it was red and so then Jacob looked at me and said you ready to meet dad and I smiled and said he'll yeah I am and everyone started laughing and Sam said ok Bella lets go and so then I saw Embry open the front door of the house and then I saw all the pack walk in and as they did I walked in to with Jacob and Sam following behind me.

Did you like it. Review and comment