Chapter 3

Bella's pov

As I was running in my wolf form I took off running towards the town and as I did I heard my aunt say no Bella don't I won't be able to follow you and I laughed in my head and said yeah I know and then I ran faster as I head my aunt say that is what you want isn't it and I just howled as I past the town line and as I past it I heard my auntie stop and as she did she said wait until your parents find out about this.

Then I just growled and ran faster into town and as I got into town I ran to someone's back yard and I phased back to human and then I grabbed a dress a some slip on shoes from the washing line and then I started walking into town and when I got into town and walked up to a person and I started talking to him as I swiped his wallet and as I grabbed it I hid it in my dress and I said ok thanks man and then I ran away.

As I ran I ran to a alleyway and I took the wallet from my dress and I opened it and as I did I pulled out all the cash the man had in his wallet and I saw it was over 500 dollars so I knew the man had just been to the cash machine and so I smiled and I threw the wallet to the ground and then I ran into town and I went to all kinds of shops buying things and getting them sent to my house and then I went to a cafe for my dinner.

Then when I got to the cafe I sat down and I order my food and then when the food came I sat and ate it and when I had are it I paid for it and I walked out of the cafe and as I walked out of the cafe I looked at my new watch and I saw it was past 7pm and I knew I was in deep deep shit so I ran out of the town and I ran straight to the woods and when I got there I took off the dress and shoes and I ran into the woods and I phased mid way in and then I ran as fast as I could home.

Did you like it. Review and comment