Chapter 4

Bella's pov

As I was running home I was trying to think of ways to get out of being in so much trouble but I couldn't find anything all I knew was that I ran from Kate, I stole someone's money and someone's clothes and I stayed out past my curfew all I knew was I was in deep shit no matter what way I try to wing it.

So I just kept running until I got home hoping that my family had already went hunting and that they wouldn't punish me until tomorrow and so when I got home I went behind a tree and I phased back to human and then I grabbed my dress I always leave behind the first tree at my house and I slipped it on and then I walked to the house.

As soon as I got to the house I walked up to the front door and I listened into the house and I heard no one so I opened the front door and I walked inside and as I got inside I realised the family was hunting because no one ran to me while I as walking in so I relaxed and I breathed in and as I did I shut the door.

Then as I shut the door I walked into the house and I went over to the stairs and I went to walk up them when I heard someone say going somewhere and I gasped and screamed as I fell back down the step I had walked up and fell to the ground and I said ouch and then I stood back up and rubbed at my butt as I looked at the vampire.

As I looked at the vampire I saw it was uncle Garrett and so I gulped and said um no I'm not going anywhere and uncle Garrett said good because you wouldn't have got far now get into the living room and sit down Bella and I groaned and said fine and I walked into the living room hoping to see no one else.

Did you like it. Review and comment