Chapter 10

Bella's pov

Once I got to Forks I drove to the closest hotel and I parked my car and I got out and I went to a room and booked myself into it and then I went back to my car and grabbed my bags and I went back to the hotel room and I went inside and as I did I saw it was a clean room with a bed and a wardrobe and that was all I needed.

Then I put my bag on the bed and then I ran back out of the hotel room and I locked it and then I smiled knowing I was going to run again and I ran into the woods and when I was away from humans eyes I quickly phased into my wolf and I ran in the woods and as I did I felt so free to be able to run without being followed.

So as I ran I howled into the sky and I just kept running and after a couple of minutes I heard more howls but it wasn't from me so I knew I had let myself known to other wolves and that panicked me so I turned back into the direction of my hotel and ran I ran as fast as my wolf would take me back to my hotel hoping to hid myself from the other wolves so they didn't find me.

Then as soon as I got back to the hotel I didn't care I was still a wolf I ran to my hotel room and I slammed into the door forcing it open and then I ran into the room and I used my wolf nose to shut the door after me and then I growled and I phased back to human and I took a breath knowing I was safe as I put the new set of clothes I had out on me.

So then when I was dressed again I went over to my bed and I lied down on it for a minute of 2 but as I lied down I heard the heartbeats of 5 people and they smelt wolf like so right then I knew the other shifters has found me and so I shot up off of the bed and I looked around the room for an escape but I couldn't find one and so I ran into the bathroom.

Then when I got into the bathroom I saw a window and so I breathed out in relief and I opened the window and I climbed up and I jumped out it and as I jumped out it I landed wrong and I twisted my ankle and so I cried out in pain and as I did I heard the wolves growl and I knew they had heard me so I quickly stood up and I ignored the pain and I ran into the woods.

Did you like it. Review and comment