Chapter 2

Bella's pov

As soon as my mom said that I couldn't go alone I said please mommy I swear I'll be quick I only want a run and my dad said no not unless you take your aunt Tanya or your aunt Kate with you as they both have powers that could hurt someone if they came near you and I said ugh dad I hate bringing them with me they never let me have any fun.

Then my mom said it's either that or you don't go Bella its up to you and I said alright fine I'll take auntie Kate wand then I heard cheering from another side of the house and I just laughed and as I started I laughed my mom and dad said Kate enough and Kate said ok fine I'm sorry but I'm just so happy to be going with Bella I like going to run with her we have fun and then I just groaned and said yeah right.

So then when I said that my aunt said oh come one Bella it will be fun so when we going and I said now and my dad said be careful Bella and I said yeah dad I got it and my mom said no mucking about either and I said ok mom and my dad said if you do your grounded Bella not kidding this time and I gasped and said what that is not fair I never get to do anything I want I mean come on I'm no baby anymore.

Then my dad said life isn't fair but we live with it so you have to too and I said yeah whatever and then I ran to the door and I opened it and I ran out it and ran into the woods and as I did I phased into my lovely snow white wolf and I started running the woods while I heard my aunt Kate following behind me or trying to anyway.

Did you like it. Review and comment