Chapter 9

Bella's pov

Once I woke up I realised what had hap the night before and I realised my whole family was dead and I didn't know what to do because I had never been alone before and so I decided to go find my real family they can protect me from the Volturi they have to they are wolves to right and so I stood up and I looked at my family and their friends and I said as I stopped crying I will get revenge for you all of you I promise.

Then I ran upstairs and I went into my room and I pack some of my clothes into a bag and then some shoes to and I shut the bag and then I went over to my dresser and I grabbed my phone and the only money I had and I put them into my pocket and then I ran downstairs and I took one last look at my family and then I ran out of the house and I ran to my parents car and I got into it and I took the keys out of the drawer.

So then I put my bag onto the passenger seat and I put my belt on and then I started the car and I drove away from my house, my family and my home and I started to drive towards Forks Washington where I would hopefully find my real family my family of wolves where I would finally train myself to be a real wolf so that I can't get revenge for my vampire family and their vampire family friends.

Did you like it. Review and comment