Chapter 8

Bella's pov

Once my dad opened the door he stepped back and as he did I saw 5 red eyed vampires walk into the house and as the vampires came into the room I stood up and looked at them scared and then the man at the front looked after the room and said as he looked at me well Eleazar you have been busy looking after a teenage wolf that must be hard and my dad said no Aro things have been going fine she has lived with us for 13 years now and we have had no trouble.

Then Aro said yeah well even still she is our enemy and we don't make friends or family with our enemy so Jane deal with that would you and then I saw a girl walk towards me only to be stopped by my dad stepping in front of me and then my mom said standing up and walking over to my dad please Aro let her live she hasn't done anything to us since she came to live with us Please we will take full responsibility for her and a boy said no that can't happen because things can go wrong.

So then I started crying as I knew I was going to die and I didn't want to because I still wanted to find my real family and as I ran over to my mom and I hugged her really tight not let go and as I did my mom stroked my hair and said nothing is going to happen sweetheart I promise and Jane said yeah well you shouldn't have promised that and then Aro said go ahead Jane dear and then my dad gasped as Jane said pain and then next thing I knew was that I was on the ground screaming.

Then I said please stop make it stop and I screamed even more and my mom said please Aro leave her be and then Aro said Alec deal with the traitors and Alec said yes master and Alec stepped forward and he up must have used his power because next thing I knew was that my whole family and the Cullen's were lying on the ground dead and I gasped and screamed nooooooo and then I used my wolf strength to bust away from the pain and I stood up.

As I stood up Aro gasped and said but how and I said I'm a very powerful wolf and you are going to regret killing my family and their friends and the boy Alec said we were just following orders really and I said yeah I know but you killed the only family I knew so you will pay and ad I said that all 5 vampires ran out of the house scared and so I just screamed I will find you all and I will kill you and then I ran over to my mom and dad and I started crying as I lied down on my mom's chest and I just cried myself to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment