29

...
DOMINIC

i hate seeing jane cry. i hate it. i hate it. i hate it so much especially knowing that i'm the reasoning behind those tears.

i didn't know what was happening to me. it felt as if we were slowly starting like before on day 1.

pulling her into a kiss i feel her hands collide with my shirt tugging it down to let the collar push farther down my chest. ignoring the feeling, i let my hands find her waist before kissing her slowly yet passionately.

i wanted her. i wanted jane.

my jane.

the sound of her heavy breathing and the wet feeling and taste  of her salty tears sliding down her cheek and onto our lips made her part her lips even more to breathe upon my own.

i had no control on what i was doing now. it felt right. it felt needed. but i don't know why exactly. and why NOW.

"bedroom?" i whisper hoarsely onto her lips as she nods letting her hands trap onto the nape of my neck as i pick her up from the back of her thighs to place her on my waist.

heading off to her bedroom, the same sweet scent of janes hits my nostrils in delight as i place her onto the soft mattress now leaning her down with my body weight as i kept kissing her.

i could sense her try to unbuckle my belt as i shake my head and take her hands in mines. "not now baby. let me." she's quiet before nodding breathlessly.

lowering my head this time even farther, my lips start to decorate her skin trying my best for her to feel every soft yet sweet kiss being placed onto her skin.

she sighs letting her head fall back as my arms prop my body up to keep kissing her down soon stopping onto her top.

letting my eyes go up towards her as if i'm asking permission, she nods letting me bop my head before my hands slowly lift up her top soon throwing it onto the other side of her bed.

my breath felt like it had been caught in the back of my throat as i see her rib cage decorated with her long yet beautiful rose tattoo and a few cursive lettering around it.

i've only seen it once when she was in her bra earlier at the pool with chloe but seeing it now really mesmerized me on how beautiful it looked on her.

back then the only tattoo she had was the one she had with me. never would i have thought she would've gotten another one. especially on her rib cage. i let the tips of my fingers trace onto the red lettering and design making her kiss her teeth at the feeling as i kiss the stem of the rose.

as the tip of my nose drags down her abdomen i stop now on her pants before snapping open the button.
again earning a quick nod from jane without saying anything i slip her pants off letting her legs come into my view.

"open up" i hummed soon seeing her obey now spreading her legs wider for me to see how wet she was already.

going up with my finger to touch over her laced panties the wetness, i hear a slight moan slip past her lips making me look up at her. her cheeks flushed red, head back and hair spread over her pillow was a beautiful sight to see.

once i pull the fabric away to give me a sweet sight of her fully, i go ahead and dive my tongue deep between her legs. i could feel janes legs tighten around my head as my hand goes under her thighs to lift them up even more.

before i knew it i feel her fingers latch onto my hair now tugging on some strands as she moans softly only for me to hear. as if it wasn't only us in her room alone already.

she tasted so sweet. so so sweet that it could become an addiction.

soon now hearing her breathing become even more heavier with time passing, made me feel even more in need as i knew she wouldn't be able to last long feeling my tongue overlap her sensitive clit over and over again.

"fuck-" she moans as i felt her moans vibrate throughout her entire body. she was falling apart slowly but surely.

"yeah that's it baby. let go for me amor" i whisper as she leans her head back now tugging even more on my hair before gasping loudly at me parting my lips over her bud and pulling away now licking my lips.

her chest falls heavily as her hand is now placed on her forehead. she lets her head now go up to look at me quietly before taking the ends of my shirt and pulling it off of my body.

"let me" "jane" i spoke soon shutting down mentally at the feeling of her hands touching my ribcage and her lips kissing up on my chest, over my heart and down my body towards the butterflies on my v-line.

she stared at the tattoo before placing her lips over top of the design and kissing it softly making me feel like i was in heaven.

i wasn't lying when i said i truly disliked when amber took too much interest in these butterflies. or the way she would touch over top seductively and kiss over them because it wasn't for her.

it never was for HER.