15

...
JANE

as i turn back i'm met with dominic leaning on his doorframe staring at me from head to toe with his arms in-front of his chest crossed making his biceps bigger.

"where are you heading off to?" he asks still staring at me as i place my hand over my purse on my hips.
"i'm going out with someone." dominic only nods clenching his jaw before point a finger at my body.

"like that?" i look down at my outfit as my head snaps right back up with my brow raised up confused. "what? is it bad?" he shakes his head soon pushing himself off of the doorframe and walking towards where i was standing at.

"it's too good to be exact. whoever it is doesn't deserve to see you like this" he mutters now facing me directly making me swallow as i realized i probably lasted too long and alejandro has been waiting awhile down below.

"and? who deserves it then? you?" i regret blurting it out as my cheeks turn red before seeing dominic lean down towards the nape of my neck and near my right ear.

"don't worry preciosa i've already seen this one many times."

his hot breath fans my face making me feel like melting towards the ground.

i pull back away from him to see him glare at me now. "i don't think your wife would like to know how her husband is basically flirting with the babysitter who takes care of their child."

dominic chuckles, tilting his head and poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue attractively.
"i have to go. my date has been waiting way too long for me just to be here with you."

turning around i walk ahead now leaving dominic alone in the hallway before finally arriving down the main lobby to see alejandro sitting in one of the seats near the plant pots.

hearing the click of my heels near him, his eyes lift up and away from his phone before his lips part taking my view in-front of him.

he stood up now placing his phone in his jacket before tucking his hands into his pockets. alejandro looked fresh. his hair was in his natural state as he wore a white turtleneck and black slacks.

the gold chain he wore in the restaurant came to sight as it was over top of his turtleneck as he wore a grey jacket with it.

everything complemented him well.

"wow." he only says earning me to chuckle at his word as he smiles at me. "you look stunning jane. seriously stunning" i could feel my face warm up as i try to hide it.

"thank you. not too bad yourself" he shrugs with a brighter smile now making me feel happy to see it. his smile was such a refreshing sight to see. it could make anyone smile just at the sight of it.

"ready to head out." i nod as he gestures to take my purse. i try to shake it away from him only for alejandro to grab my bag either way and carry it with him not caring about how it looked on him.

i felt like tonight was going to be a good night.

DOMINIC

tonight was going to be an awful night.

not only was jane going on a date with someone, but both amber and i hadn't stopped arguing since she had told her she had tonight and tomorrow free.

removing my shirt off of my head and throwing it onto our room chair, amber sighs and looks up at me from our bed. her blonde hair was out—passing her shoulders— as she wore a skimpy little white nightgown.

"baby" she mutters making me groan not in the mood to argue with her even more. amber and i weren't always like this.

our marriage was all perfect to say the least. we would make love all the time, be with one another and actually work with one another without feeling the urge to go away and separate.

it hasn't been the best even before jane came back into my life and started to take care of chloe. it would even get to the point where back in new york i would sleep in the guest room just to not face amber the rest of the night.

"dominic you can't keep ignoring me" i turn my body to face her nearing the edge of the bed where i was at as i unbuckle my belt and toss it onto the chair where my shirt was.

"amber let's just go to sleep. i'm tired." i mutter now removing my pants as i was now only in my briefs letting amber see my butterfly tattoo on my v-line.

her fingers touch the blue and black ink tracing the design on its wings as i look down seeing her do so. amber had always loved my butterflies even if she didn't know why i had gotten them or WHO i had gotten them with.

it's the same as she told me a week ago when she said she liked jane's butterflies on her wrist. she just simply liked them.

"baby you know i love you" her voice comes out as a subtle whisper before placing her pink lips onto the two butterflies making my stomach twist at the sight.

never liked her doing that. never will.

she kept going over top of the butterflies before tracing her lips upwards towards my stomach and to my chest now as she stood up on the bed edge on her knees.

her eyes soon meets with mines before her lips hover over my own. "dominic..." the room got quiet as i breathed in and out rather harshly to my disadvantaged.

"fuck me." was the last thing she said before i grabbed a fistful of her nightgown and rip it off her body in an instant.

her body hits the soft mattress once again as i let my lips fight with her own feeling the softness making her moan into the kiss.

as i follow my actions down towards her body i stop on her hips before shutting my eyes letting the image of jane come to view.

jane.

jane.

jane.

i didn't fuck my wife that night. i didn't fuck the woman i married in-front of me. i fucked the image of my ex-girlfriend in my head. her and only her.

god damnit cervetto.