Chapter 5 - A New Life

Ok. Here's the thing. Ya boi Darky here has the attention span of Dory. And I forget things. For that reason, I don't have a chapter finished. BUT, I want to give you some TLW (The Lost Watcher for those of you who haven't picked up on that) content, so I am giving you half a chapter. Yay! Yeah. This is only half of A New Life, but it's good so far. So I'll give you this and maybehopefullyfingerscrossed a Solangelo oneshot later today, and later this week I'll give you the rest of this chapter. That's about it. Also, Gem and Aurum are my original characters. I know I say that almost every chapter, but this chapter especially it's important. Now, you didn't come to read my talking, you came to read me talking through other characters. Lets go!

A/N Part 2! Alright, I finished the chapter. I got no sleep last night, so I'm practically swaying in my chair right now, but I did it. The endings not the best, but whatever deal with it. Also, I'm warning you now, this chapter is a funnier one. And it's amazing.

Xelqua had created a small bedroom for himself and quickly fell asleep, all of the magic he had done catching up to him. He had a dreamless sleep, and when he started to wake up the next morning, he felt more energized. He opened his eyes and fell out of the bed, shaking in fear.

"Oh my gosh, Aurum," Xelqua said, rapidly breathing, "you terrified me." Aurum, who had been hovering over Xequa's bed, laughed. "That's what you get for the stunt you pulled with the portal yesterday. You get sufficiently startled as well."

Xelqua groaned and propped himself back onto his bed. He snapped and he had his red jumper back on, as opposed to the plain white tank-top he had been wearing. "Good morning," said Xelqua, "did you get any sleep?" "Not much no," he responded, "I've actually been thinking about this prank, and what to say after it."

"Really? It seems simple. What you already said two paragraphs ago suffices fine." Aurum shifted, looking nervous. He ran his hands through his hair saying, "It's more complex than that. It's something I've meant to tell you for a while. I just, I didn't have the courage to tell you."

Xelqua smiled, "You know," he said, "that we've been friends for forever. You can tell me anything." Aurum smiled and took a few deep breaths. He opened his mouth to talk, and then shut it. He looked away and then back at Xelqua. Then he gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Xelqua was shocked. He hadn't expected that. He and Aurum were friends, yes. Had Xelqua wished that they were maybe a bit more? Yes, he had on occasion wished that. Had he ever thought that that wish would come to fruition? No. He had never thought it would.

Yet here they were. Sitting on Xelqua's bed, Aurum just kissed him. Almost impulsively, Xelqua kissed him back, full on the lips. Aurum, while surprised, kissed back. They melted into each other, Xelqua pulling Aurum into a hug.

After a bit, they pulled away. Xelqua smiled a Aurum. "I love you. I will until the end of time. I swear on the name I have." Aurum kissed him. "I love you too. Now let's go get the Watchers situated in their new home."

They went to where Gem was. "Hey Gem, how'd you sleep?" "Really good, actually," he said, "how about you two?" "I slept good, Aurum, not so much." "I'm fine though," butted in Aurum, "I don't feel tired."

Gem just stared. "You never feel tired until midday," he said, "and so, you are going and getting some sleep. Xelqua and I will fill you in later. Aurum rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said, "But I want to hear everything." Xelqua nodded. "Bye Grian," he said, giving Xelqua a small kiss on the cheek.

"What did you call me," asked Xelqua. "Grian," he responded, "Sun. For your glowing hair." Xelqua blushed slightly. Then he pushed Aurum through a window he had created behind him. "XELQUA I-" he started to yell, but the window closed.