Chapter - 23 ( Meeting)

Thanks to everyone for encouraging me to continue this book and alot of what y'all guys said made a difference. I have decided to continue the book, and hopefully I will update longer chapters.❤️

LORENZO'S POV

Today we are going to a meeting that dad said was very important so all my brothers have to be there... Except for Aaighnly of course.
We left Aaighnly with Cecilia the housekeeper and lots of bodyguards.

When we arrived at a huge building we were led inside by two bodyguards. We reached a huge door. Ready to make an enterence the door was pulled open by the two guards making everyone in the room turn towards us. I smirk a bit knowing the kind of power I have. The room was huge with a large table in the middle.

Everyone was already seated, including my dad who arrived earlier than us. My brothers and I sat down and the meeting started.

The meeting was going well until the word "arranged marriage" was brought up.
I have never believed in that and none of my brothers will ever have an arrenged marriage because I want them to find love and marry the person they want. I am so against that, dad knows it yet he still brought it up. That bitch.

"-and that's why I believe that if one of your sons marry to my family, our mafia will grow and we will become very powerful-" i cut dad of trying to keep my temper in control
"no such thing will happen in the Martinez family so long as I am alive"
I say in a cold voice making some people wince.
"but son... think about it-" dad tried to convince
"i am not repeating myself" I said sternly
"we best be leaving now" i say as I signal my brothers to get up.

We walked out the room and as I was about to get in the car a voice stopped me. "what about Aaighnly huh?"
I turn around only to be greated by my dad's face as he walked closer to me.

"what about him?" I irritatingly replied
"we could set an arrenged marriage for him... Think about it... The Spanish mafia working together with the Italians, it's fantasti-" PUNCH

I punched him
How dare he talk like that to my brother, after we have just got him back...
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to my face "keep his name out of your damn mouth" I say in a low deep voice sending shivers down his back. I got in the car and made my way back home.

When we arrived home  Cecilia said that Aaighnly was already asleep and that he had a bit of a fever. I checked in on him and he was fast asleep. I smile to myself, just looking at him made my day. He looked so cute.

Breaking myself out of my thoughts I walk up to my room. Looking at the time it's 1:30 am. I usually sleep around this time so I make my way to bed and instantly fell asleep.

Time- 2:47 am

URGH!!!!
NO!! PLEASE!!! STOP!!

URGH!!! PLEASE IT HURTS!!

JOHN!

I jumped out of bed pulling my gun out running out my room...

Thank you for reading!! 💙💚
I hope you liked this chapter

what do you think is gonna happen next?

Love you all ❤️

~~~Lee