"Hi!!!!!! P'Krist and P'Off!!!!!!!!!~" Fluke shouted.

" Hi Fluke, Are you okay now?" Off asked and Fluke nodded.

" Hmm.. My boyfriend took care of me."

"Your b-boyfriend?" Krist asked confused.

"Yes, My boyfriend. Here is my boyfriend, my baby, we even kissed hehheehheehe" Fluke said raising Tay's hand with his, there was some silent for a moment, Off and Krist shocked with what they heard.

"Wahhahahhahahhahahha" Tay cut off the silence with his loud laugh, he can't help it anymore, thinking how cute Fluke is, how shocked Off and Krist faces were and how funny the situation is.
________________________

(Back to Present)

"Yes!! I love P'Tay and I want to be with him. 'Hmm, okay. I accept your confession so are we boyfriends now?' No! Why would I be in a relationship with you? 'Because I am Tay' Hmmmm..... You do look like him. Okay were boyfriends now. 'Hmm..' I love Yow~~ P'Tay"

That is what Tay's phone is playing and Fluke got so red and his eyes were so wide and he slowly looked at Tay who is smirking.

Fluke was was so shocked and also embarrassed with what he heard, he immediately covered his face with the pillow. Meanwhile Tay was just laughing hard, Fluke got annoyed and hit Tay with the pillow and then covered his face again.

After a minute, Tay finally calmed down and looked at Fluke.

"Hey! Why are you hiding? I wanna see my boyfriends face" Tay said chuckling and getting rid of the pillow.

Fluke pouted and then scowled. "I was drunk that time, why were you recording me? And I said it because I'm drunk"

Tay just chuckled and said"Hey. Did you not know that drunk people are one of the honest people in the world and also there's no taking back for what you said. I also like.. no I don't think its like anymore. I also love you Fluke so please don't take back what you said" he then hugged Fluke.

Fluke got a little emotional but then remembered something and then he pushed Tay and Tay got confused.

"Don't joke with me Phi, if you want to play, please not me. It hurts everytime" Fluke said, a little teary-eyed.

Tay got confused and also worried. "What do you mean? I'm serious about you Fluke. I mean it"

"T-then what about your date yesterday? What about t-that g-girl?" Fluke said stuttering.

"What? Girl?" Tay asked confused with what Fluke said and thought for a while and then remembered that Fluke also mentioned about it yesterday.

"Wait.. are you talking about Mina?" Tay asked.

"Yes! Her. P'Gun said he's your first love and you went to have a date together and they even said that maybe you'll get back together" Fluke said, his voice raising a little.

Tay was quiet for a while and then laughed, he was laughing for a while that Fluke was starting to get mad. He then stopped and hugged Fluke again and then looked at Fluke.

"Fluke, Mina is my cousin and she went here to give something that my mother ordered. How can I date my cousin?" Tay said and then Fluke got shocked and a bit embarrassed and Tay chuckled.

"B-but, P'Gun said she's your first love and Fiat even said you're getting back together"

"Fluke, I think they were just making fun of you but thanks to them, you're my boyfriend now" Tay then kissed Fluke's forehead. Fluke got red and hid his face again.

"So....., Will you be my boyfriend? Let's make a new wonderful story together" Tay said and Fluke smiled.

"Yes, P'Tay. Let's make a happy ending" They then kissed.
--------------------------------

After that, they went down together hand in hand, they saw everyone sitting in the dining table and having brunch, since they all woke up late.

"Oho!! The lovebirds are here" Off said teasing.

"How did you know Phi?" Fluke said shocked and also shy.

"Huh! So you're really together now?"

Fluke who was taken aback, stuttered "N-no,... I- i mean" Tay just chuckled and said "Yes, we're now together" Tay said and raised their hands together and kisses Fluke's.

Everyone got queit at first but then after a while they cheered and congratulated them.

Gun went and hugged Fluke "You sure Tay did not blackmail or forced you?" Gun asked and Tay who heard it shouted "Hey!!" while everyone just laughed.

"No Phi, I love P'Tay" Fluke asked and grateful for Gun.

"Tell us if ever he hurts you, although we became friends first but you're also one of our friends now, we care for both of you equally" Gun said and everyone agreed and Fluke got a bit teary-eyed and hugged everyone with a happy smile on his face.

After that, everyone then ate their brunch and also talked about everything. Tay and Fluke found out that Gun and Jennie were helping them to be together, saying that their actions were obvious that they have something for each other and so decided to make a move for them, like making them jealous and all.

"Because Tay is very slow hahhaa" Jennie said jokingly.

They found out that Fiat were just joking about Mina as Tays date because he also knew who Mina is but then he didn't expect Fluke to believe him but also thankful thinking that he did helped too with TayFluke's relationship. That day, everyone went back to Bangkok with a good mood, having smiles in their faces.
__________________________
END of Chapter

Sorry If I disappointed you with this scene. I don't know how to make a very romantic scene for the both of them. I will try and improve my writing in the future.

Sorry for any mistakes, grammar spellings and etc.
Thank you for reading🥰

Next chapter would be more on narration, and a fast timeline too.