" Let's walk to the park." Taehyung gave you his arm to link your arm with him. Seeing his gesture, you linked your arm with him. He smiled at you brightly. " Dear date, let's go!!" Both of you walked towards the near park while eating your ice-cream.

Both of you sat on a bench beside the river. The river reflected the moon. The atmosphere in there looked like of peaceful. Some people were having BBQ party. Some people were jogging and chatting. You and Taehyung silently eat your ice-cream.

It kind of feel awkward for some reason. On other day, both of you would spent all day talking to each other. Now you two couldn't make a sound. You wanted to ask Taehyung why he asked you on a date but you were feeling shy. The butterflies in your stomach were going wild. You wondered why Taehyung wasn't talking either.

" Tae "
"Y/N"

Both of you called each other at the same time and looked at each other. Then both of you burst into giggles.

" Why did you ask me on a date ?" You finally asked him. Taehyung went silent and opened up his mouth after a second. " I just felt like it..?" It was question or answer ? His answer felt more like a question. You were hoping for another answer. It didn't satisfy but it was okay. He asked you on a date. You were satisfied with it. Seeing your expressionless face, Taehyung tried to explain he wanted to take you on a date. " You were so beautiful at that moment and I couldn't breath for a moment. So I asked you on a date.." He shyly scratched his head.

It was a date! It was a date! You smiled. You were beautiful to him. " Thanks ..for asking me on a date.." You smiled at him. He looked shocked seeing your smile. He thought you would beat him because of his weird answer. Do someone ask someone to go on a date with them just because they found the other person beautiful? Even Taehyung didn't agree with his own answer but seeing how Y/N was happy , he didn't say anything.

" Y/N.." You looked at him. " You have...umm cream on your face.." he pointed at your face. You tried to wipe the cream off of your face. He stopped you and wiped the cream off of your face. You blushed seeing his face so close to your face.  

" T-Thanks.." You looked at him. He was smiling at you brightly.

" Can I hold your hand ?" Taehyung asked you all of a sudden when you were buying corndog for you two.
[A/N: Corndog is a famous Korean street food. It's a sausage coated with thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. ]

" WHAT ?!" You screamed . The lady who was selling the Corndog also flinched because of your voice. The little kids ran away screaming, the baby cried and the parents glared at you. You gave them a apologetic look. Taehyung giggled. He found your reaction funnier than any comedians joke. " Are you two on a date ?"

The lady asked you two. Taehyung held your hand smiled. " Yes! It's our first date!" He seemed happy to be on a date. Why did he asked you if he could hold your hand when he is holding your hand without your permission. Typical Taehyung.

" I wish you two good luck ..and Young lady, don't scream all of a sudden like before. " She handed you two your corndogs. Such a handsome man. She kept on saying that as you two were walking away from that stall.

" Your reaction was priceless , Y/N" Taehyung made fun of you. Yeah yeah have all the fun you want!

" Stop it"

It was passed 12 am. Everything became silent. Only crickets were making noises as if they were singing a song among themselves. The car stopped. Both of you got out of the car. Taehyung had a soft smile, playing on his lips.

You looked into his eyes. His eyes were mesmerising as if he was hypnotizing you with his intoxicating eyes. You looked away from his eyes. You were afraid that you might kiss him and never let him go. As the night was getting deeper, your desire to kiss him increased. Why wouldn't you? He was the man who made you fall in love with him without trying anything.

You tightly held onto your dress to keep down your desire to kiss. He had became more handsome than before. " So, It's your dorm.." He awkwardly said. You scratched your head and laughed in awkwardness. Today was wild and dreamy. Specially for you.

" I-I'll get going.." You pointed at your dorm house as you were slowly walking towards the building and looking back to check if he was going to stop you or not to say something. He happily bid you goodnight and you did at the end. You gave up and started to walk towards your dorm building.

You almost reached the main gate, a hand grabbed your wrist gently , making you hold pause your pace. You looked behind and there was Taehyung. " Tae..?"

" I forgot about something.." He softly told you. Damn his deep voice! You cursed in your mind. His voice almost made you lose control over your body.

" What is it ?" You asked him a question.

" A sweet treat.." He deeply looked into your eyes. Seeing his eyes made your heart go crazy. Your inner self was screaming. He looked so freaking sexy. He slowly leaned towards your lips. You lost control of your body. You gave up to your urge. You sub-consciously leaned towards him. As soon as both your lips touched, you lost your mind. Your mind went blank.

Taehyung bent down his neck to kiss you properly. He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his body. Your body collided with his body as you wrapped your arms around his neck unconsciously. You were only focusing on the kiss.

A kiss at night when everything seemed to stop. Is it a fairytale or dream ? But what happens next ? You didn't know. You didn't care. You just enjoyed the present. No wonder it calls present. Because present is a present.

Just only you two. In each other's arms.

28.06.22
Unedited