19

'' I sometime really wish you were mine but you are not.."

You said with tears, voice filled with emotion of longing for love for the person before you, Taehyung. This words were overwhelming for you. Taehyung tried to look at you indifferently yet he was also guilty for making you like that. " I didn't know that you loved me... If I knew I wouldn't have made you like this... " Taehyung said, looking at his left. You watched his actions. Tears streamed down nonstop.

" What you would have done if you knew? Run away from me? Try to distance yourself from me? " You looked at him. Taehyung didn't speak any word. You scoffed, seeing him being like that. You got your answer. He would never love you if you begged him. But you wanted to know from him.

" Will you....love me if I beg you? " your voice cracked when you asked him that question. Taehyung looked at you bewildered. To him, you looked so miserable, so broke, his heart was hurting so much seeing you like that. He was mesmerized by you. The sorrow was real. Guilt was overwhelming him.

Seeing him being quiet, you laughed out laugh, leaving him far behind. You fell down on the ground. That laughter turned into whimpering cries. Crying as if everything ended. Aggressively sobbing. You grasped your chest.

*claps*

You snapped back from your crying state to normal state. That's when Taehyung knew was you were acting. The guilt he felt was real but didn't know why. He knew that both of you were acting but still. He snapped back to reality and smiled at you.

Taehyung stood before you in wow. " Wah Y/N, I really felt goosebumps in my body. Look at my hair standing " Showing you his body hair. You laughed out loud, wiping out your tears.

" Good job, Y/N!" The dramatics department professor shouted. All the people doing the drama cheered for your acting. It was so perfect as if it was real and you were confessing to Taehyung.

" Let's wrap up for today!" The professor said.

Taehyung clapped for your performance, handing you a tissue box. You thanked him. " I'm so proud of you. I think you are going to do well " Taehyung smiled at you. You could see that he was genuinely happy for you. You smiled at him. Your heart flattered seeing his happy face. You promised yourself to stop having these feelings for Taehyung but you couldn't stop these tingling feelings.

You were participating in the university's festival. The university always held annual festival after final exams. You were chosen for the role of an desperate girl who was longing for love from her crush. You had to portrayed the person, Oh Hyaon. The protagonist of the story. She was basically a version of you. The story was kind of matches with your situation but ending didn't. Hyaon's one returns her feelings but your one was still unknown. You didn't know if he would or not. So the possibility was slim to none. You had to forget about him.

Taehyung went to bring some snacks for you two. You were left in the auditorium alone. You were sitting on the stairs of the stage. Your eyes roamed the script. You sighed when you got to know who was the male lead.

The male lead wasn't Taehyung but someone else. It was.... " You know, you could've asked me if you wanted to practise our act " He slowly walked towards you. You knew why he was chosen for the male lead.

He charmingly smiled at you. You felt no malice aura from him. He kinda gave those refreshing and sunny aura. You didn't know what happened to him but he kinda became a good kid after you kicked his baby maker.

" Jihyuk... " His name left from your mouth. He was smiling wider. He shamelessly sat beside you. You sighed. " I am really happy today~" He told you happily.

" I can see that " You rolled your eyes.

" You shouldn't say something like that, Y/N. It hurts. As I promised, I am not bullying your 'friend' " He emphasized the friend. He looked at you. His eyes roamed around your face. First he noticed your eyes. In those eyes, he wanted to be lost forever. The nose he wanted the bop. The cheeks he wanted to pinched and pull then kiss 'em. Lastly, your luscious lips were his mostly favourite. They looked soft. He wonder soft they would feel against his. He wanted to feel them for once.

" Stop lusting over me " You glared him. Jihyuk lifted of his arms up in defence while sheepishly smiling. " I can't help it " He said. You gave him your disgusted face. You were disgusted through the bone.

"Alright! Sorry. I sound like a creep " He accepted his mistake. " I've became a good boy, Y/N " He flattered his eyelashes at you. You wanted to punch his annoying face but you somehow swallowed your anger.

" You kind of people never change. " You fake smiled at him. He also smiled before pecking your cheeks and running away while giggling .

" This bish!" You loudly cursed at him.

" I enjoyed our talk, Darling~" He winked at you. Passing by Taehyung not before patting his shoulder. Taehyung came to you with a stoic face. You kept on cursing on Jihyuk and aggressively wiping the cheek, he kissed.

Taehyung sat beside you. Your anger knew no bound. You were constantly wiping the spot. You hated being kissed by someone who you disliked most. It was disgusting. Redness formed on your cheek. Taehyung grabbed your wrist and took the tissue away from you.

" Why? " You asked him. Taehyung faintly smiled. " You will scratched your round cute cheek" Taehyung tilted, smiling. You sighed. "I am hating it. " You wiped your cheek with your hand. Then he grabbed both of your hands, stopping you. You groaned.

" Taehyung! " You whined. Then he suddenly kissed the spot where Jihyuk kissed a moment ago. You were left stunned. You looked at him wide eyes. " I helped you. Now don't wipe your cheek. It became reddish. " He moved his thumb on your cheek.

Gently smiling as if he was satisfied with it.

How could you stop your feelings for him when he gives these mixed signals? He is mean without knowing it.

03.01.22
Unedited