''You are proud, brat. Now tell me, why and how is a Razon here?'' Hyacinth asked in grimace.

Hyacinth couldn't understand. Several defensive and illusion barriers were attached to every corner of their estate, she couldn't guess how Rosh could enter when countless of mages had tried but failed.

Of course, those barriers are not a challenge to Rosh. With Amros inside him, he would be able to create an opening no matter how strong a protection barrier is. After all, no human in this world could reach the level of an incstrile.

'She said my last name with such hostility, does she have anything against my father?' Rosh wondered.

''Why don't you ask Anya, she could answer for you.'' He pointed at the girl.

Anya's eyes widened and twitched in irritation. This jerk——he's trying to put the blame on her again! She grit her teeth.

Hyacinth looked at Anya with blank eyes.

''Sister...I-I...went uhm out.'' She mumbled.

''I know that much. If not, why would your room be empty when I visited?'' Hyacinth said, adding more to her embarrassment.

''I'm sorry, sister. I just..needed some air so I sneaked out.''

Anya took a deep breath.

''But then I saw many bulbflies and then I followed them and then I found this beautiful place but then Rosh appeared but he insulted me and then he offered-wait no, he forced to take me home and then he grabbed me and then we were floating in the sky and then he tried to kill me and I cried but then we flew here using his magic and then we traveled through the whatever-its-name-is path to arrive at my room and then we were arguing just now and then you...came.''

Rosh and Hyacinth looked at her blankly, dumbfounded. She said all of that so fast in one breath.

Hyacinth shooked her head. ''Enough, we will talk later, Anya Mirage.'' She looked at Rosh and warned. ''You better leave, boy.''

''But, I'm not done yet? You can't make me.'' He taunted.

''You think so highly of yourself. For a tiny brat, you sure are bold.''

She sneered and walked towards him. Rosh didn't even step back and just looked up to her, still smiling, when she went infront of him.

Hyacinth looked at him from top to bottom and scowled. 'Even his appearance isn't any different from that bastard Jeremiah.' She thought to herself.

Rosh didn't feel even a little intimidated by her presence. Hyacinth has been leaking and directing her killing intent towards him since earlier.

'Or maybe not towards me, but my surname.' Rosh concluded. 'Seriously, my father have too much unnecessary enemies.'

Before he could think deeper, he felt another presence suddenly appearing behind him.

A shivering cold metal touched his skin.

Rosh looked up to the sneering Hyacinth and glanced at the person who dared to stealth behind him.

'Blessing of the air.' He thought. 'This person must be an expert assassin. I could barely sense him if not for my instincts.'

Anya watched the blade near Rosh's neck with trembling eyes, she was terrified of the scene. Her sister is trying to kill a child!

''Carlos!'' She yelled. ''Sister, stop! This isn't-!''

''Not. Another. Word. Anya. This is only fitting for a disrespectful boy like him.'' Especially when he dared to touch you. Her eyes narrowed coldly.