I undo my belt as I stare at the damp spot in her light yellow panties, my cock throbbing in my jeans. I pull out my belt from my loops and reach over her back to grab her wrists, forcing her to fall onto her face as I bind them behind her back. I tie them tightly, hearing her breathe and whimper from her arms being pulled back. I unzip and take off my pants before taking out my hard on.

I pump it as I raise my two fingers onto her wet spot, rubbing it which makes her hips slightly buck. I remember how she played with herself, so I tried my best to mimic her favorite circular movements on the spot she liked.

"Oh, you are ready, aren't you, Angel?" I ask as I feel on the inside, moving her panties to the side. Her soft pussy dripped. It was so easy to push my fingers into her, slowly and shallowly finger fucking her as I watched. Her breathing deepened into soft moans, slightly muffled from the side of her face being pressed against the mattress.

I remove my fingers to massage her sexy fucking ass, squeezing my dick a little tighter as I jerk it. "Should I fuck this little hole too, toy?" I whisper as I rub my thumb over her asshole, making her squirm and whimper.

"Mnm-mnm!" She answers against the sheets, and I chuckle from the back of my throat.

"No? Baby, fuck toys don't get to say no," I bend the joint of my thumb to slightly tease the tip of it just barely into her tight hole. She was tensed, so I told her to relax and breathe as I pushed my thumb deeper. Now my nail had disappeared inside of her. She squirmed uncomfortably, but I held her in place by the belt around her wrists. "Come on, I just want you to take my thumb for tonight." I compromise as I force my thumb deeper. She seethes in pain and moans in pleasure as I pull my thumb out of her tight asshole to push it back in deeper again. Her body slightly bucks in reaction, but it doesn't stop me from pushing to my knuckle this time. "Mmm, you did it. Good toy, baby." I smirk, "We're going to keep teasing that little fuck hole until it gets stretched out enough to take my dick, but this is good for tonight, baby."

I feel her body begin to slightly relax from my thumb's repetitive thrusts in and out of her hole, allowing her to start getting used to the foreign feeling. But now, I think it was about that time.

"I usually use my toy's mouth first, but I don't want your mouth right now," I move the head of my cock onto her entrance, chills running over me from how much I wanted to just be inside of her already. "I want this perfect little pussy- don't fucking move." I grip her hips hard to keep her in place when she tries to back onto me.

I only tease myself by running my tip through her folds and pressing hard on her clit with it until rubbing back to her entrance. I don't ease it in. I push inside and slam her to my base, making her yell out.

I groan loudly from how fucking good she felt. I grab the belt binding her wrists and pull them back as I begin to fuck the shit out of her.

My thrusts were hard and deep and fast as I hit her from the back, holding her wrists with one hand and pinning her face to the bed by the back of her neck with the other. I could feel how tight she was around me, and it felt so good. So fucking good, I couldn't stop saying it. This was the best stress reliever, oh my God...

Her skin was hot and the wet sounds her pussy made was music to my ears. Her moans had become silent and stiff as her breath was being literally fucked out of her. I lean into her and stay deep inside of her as I move her hair out of her face so I could see her parted, reddened lips and her low, watery eyes.