My trembling stops. I bring my hands up to each of her shoulders, softly brushing my fingertips down her arms, feeling the goosebumps rise over her skin until I take her wrists. I remove them from my chest to raise to my lips. I kiss her palm and then the inside of her other wrist before taking another deep breath.

I slowly raise her hands above her head to pin against the wall. "Tell me what you want, Astraia." I demand lowly.

"You know what I want-" she peeps.

"Say it."

"Levi-"

"Fucking say it." I barely spoke above a whisper, her open lips brushing against mine so lightly. I could hear the faintest gasp from her as she fidgets, her chest poking out towards me.

"Fuck me."

I squeeze her wrists in my hands as I inhale sharply. God, that sounded so good from her lips. I loved how she said it. "You're not ready-"

"Find out."

The glint in her eyes was challenging me.

"Okay...okay... I need you to listen to me," I make sure to speak clearly although I couldn't help how deep it was, "You remember what we found out we had in common? Our favorite ice cream?"

"Mhm...Oreo ice cream-"

"That's right-"

"Why-?"

"I'm not going to be gentle with you." I warn softly, "So I need you to remember this. If you get too scared, or if it hurts too much, and it's going to hurt... when you want me to stop, I want you to say Oreo. I will not stop until I'm fucking finished otherwise."

Her big innocent eyes are fogged as she stares at my mouth again. I scold her, "Are you paying attention, Astraia? I need you to listen-"

"Y-Yes..."

"So what do you say if you want me to stop?"

"...Oreo."

"Good girl. That's the only thing I need you to remember because I'm going to fuck everything else out of that pretty head of yours." I straighten up, narrowing the space between our bodies. I let her wrists go to press my hands on the wall again, higher this time as she lets her hands lower down to her sides.

"Strip."

She freezes for only a moment before realizing I wasn't moving. Then she starts to take off her yoga pants. I watch her silently but intently as she wiggles in the tight space between me and the wall. My fingers curl against it when she lets her pants flood at her ankles while she lifts her thin little tank top over her head, revealing her bare chest.

Fuck, those beautiful fucking tits...

I lower my hands onto her neck to raise up her chin and attack her mouth with mine. I waste no more time. I reach down for the back of her legs, raising her up to wrap them around my waist. I carry her upstairs to my room.

When we reach my king sized bed, I lean over it and let her fall onto her back before I stand straight again. I grab her ankles and pull her towards me before grabbing her arm and flipping her onto her stomach. I immediately grab her hips to pull back and force her into the position I wanted her in.