"Just what?"

"What she told me." She answers.

I let her go, "And what did she tell you?"

"That she was your girlfriend, not just a toy like you said... like me..."

I take a deep breath. Of course she told her. I cross my arms, "Why is that relevant?"

"Are you going to let me back on the streets when you get back together with her?" She asks. It's hard to pinpoint the type of emotion in her tone.

I uncross my arms and frown at her. I shake my head and take her hands in mine again. "Astraia, I'm not getting back with her. What made you think that?"

She looks down. "Because weren't you about to have sex with her? Before I came back out the room?" Her eyebrows slightly push together, "That's why you were being bitter, isn't it? Because I interrupted-"

"No, baby." I correct her, cupping her face and lifting her chin with my thumb so she could look me in the eyes, "I was bitter because I was jealous. You were sipping wine and playing board games while I was being tortured by the thought of fucking you all week."

Her eyes hesitantly blink as I see her chest lower deeper than how she's been breathing. I feel my heart beat faster when she glances down to my mouth as I continue. "You don't know how much you've kept me up during the few hours I got to sleep. And it's worse that I was giving you space before taking you to Laura's and even worse that this has been one of the most stressful weeks I've had this year." I feel my grip tighten on her face as I quiet my voice, as it was about to start trembling from how fucking much I was holding back right now.

"But the absolute worst part is having to resist you."

"Why do you have to do that?" She whispers back.

"Don't say that." I warn, staring down at her plump lips with no amusement as I shake my head ever so slightly, "Dohhn't fucking say that. You're not ready."

"To have sex?" She begins to rolls her eyes and turn her head, but I snatch her gaze back by her jaw.

"To learn what it really means to be my fuck toy." I correct her. Her lips part as her hands come up to hold onto my forearm. God, they were so inviting...so close...

I kiss her.

So fucking soft...

She kisses me deeper. She opens her mouth to let my tongue slide in, and I feel a gruff moan briefly rise from my throat from the taste of wine on her tongue. Tastes so good...

My hands rub onto her sides and around her back to press her completely against me. I turn and move both of my hands onto her hips to slam her against the nearest wall, which was beside us and the space between the garage door and staircase.

Pulling from her mouth was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do as I remove my hands from her to press against the wall on either of her sides. Our eyes open to each other as I tower her, slightly arched over as we catch our breaths.

Mine remained deep as I stared at her wet lips.

"You're shaking." She whispers as she brings her hands up to gently place on my chest. I stare at her eyes as she slightly rubs up to my shoulders and back down. It was subtle movement, but she was driving me crazy. She knew she was. She knew what she was doing.