venti/veinte

"I heard you making some...interesting noises in there," his tone suggestive.

"Uh, uh I-"

"Are you playing with yourself in there, angel?" I could hear his smile through his voice.

"Not exactly, no," I replied.

He chuckled, "No? Well, why don't you let me in and I can do whatever it is that you're doing for you. Sounds like it's pretty intense."

"Obviously," Nacho said under his breath, my legs still wrapped in his arms.

I shot him a hot glare, "I'm good, babe."

Nacho began to go back down on me. I tapped him quietly, he looked up at me, confused as to why I had stopped him. I pointed towards the door, "He's right there!" I mouthed. He scoffed and dipped his head back down.

I couldn't believe him, it's like he wanted to get caught.

"Infinity," he tried the doorknob, "did you lock the door, baby? Why are you being so shy today?" he laughed. I started to answer but felt a moan tickling my throat, threatening to come out. I gulped hard, "Just one second, b-babe," I slapped a hand over my mouth, praying that this time Nacho would let me keep it there.

He tried the door again, "What are you doing in there?"

I didn't answer him as Nacho clamped his mouth down on my pussy, suckling my clit, "Nothing!" I squeaked. I made eye contact with Nacho as he grinned smugly and I smacked him upside the head.

"Stop." I whispered as quietly as I could muster, he shook his head while his tongue was still inside me. He just had to buzz his hair down, now I don't have anything to pull on.

"Infinity...come on angel, open the door."

"One second!" I gasp out desperately and I can feel it... no, no, no I'm getting close already.

Nacho looks up into my eyes, "Shhh."

"I can't!" I say louder than intended.

"You can't what?" Dante replied.

Shit!

I try to jerk my body out of his grip, "I'm getting close, stop." I whisper-yell.

"What did you just say?" Dante said slowly.

"Nothing, nothing."

"Is someone in there with you?"

I involuntarily pound the countertop as I feel my orgasm ready to unravel, "Nope, just me!"

He rattled the doorknob, "Open this fucking door right now, I'm not playing." Dante said with a bit of sterness in his voice

"I'm coming!" (but not in the way Nacho would've liked), I kicked him off of me and hopped down to grab my towel from the floor as Nacho scrambled back over to the linen closet.

I wrapped up my body before cracking the door open, putting my body in such a way as to block his view inside, "Hey, babe. You got back quick."

He looked at me, deadpan. It was the first time that I had ever seen him without a big grin. Dare I say, it even scared me a little, "Move." he rasped.

"What?"

He shoved the door open, removing me from his path, "Where is he?"

"Where's who?"

He glares at me before nodding his head down at Nacho's clothes and shoes balled up into a pile on the floor.

Fuck.