Clubbing (Part II)

Start from the beginning

"Let her go" I hear a deep voice say and there is a pause between "I don't want to" and a loud crash making it's way to my ears.

I push my hair back and look up to see my knight in shining armor, who turned out none other to be than Jeong Seok.

He had flipped the guy over the glass table and now he lay in shards of broken glass as people started to record.

"Arghhh! What's with you punks?" the man shouts, getting up once again and trying to punch Jeong Seok but I step in between, catching his fist.

"Don't, ever touch my hair, and more than that, don't ever touch a girl without her consent" I growl and kick his face hard, without and warning.

He tries to grab my hair again but I step back and Jeong Seok punches his jaw for me.

The bastard collapses on the floor, but I grab his hair and pull his head up, pulling away his mask.

"I'll remember your face you dumbass, so you better not touch any girl, EVER, without consent" I growl and the crowd claps.

With that, I give a final blow to his nose and release his poor bleeding face.

"Jem are you okay?" I run to my bestie who was sitting there hugging herself to hide her body, uncomfortable with the eyes on her.

She wore off shoulders and a really short dress to be more 'appealing' to the director, clearly, it was a waste now.

"Here, wear this" I give her my leather jacket and she nods, slipping her hands through it.

My jacket was really big on her, which was probably because she was 5'4 but nevertheless it covered her up.

"Let's go" I say and we both leave the club quickly, I call a taxi for her and once she leaves, I finally take a breath of relief.

I walk back into the club and everyone parts to give me the way. I walk over to Jeong Seok and give him all the cash I had on me, in dollars it would be about $400.

"For the damages" I say and he nods, taking it and giving it to who I suppose was the manager.

"Oh, I didn't recognise you miss, who are you?" he suddenly starts, using flattery in his voice and I roll my eyes.

Money makes people lick your ass. Periodt.

"The cops are on their way" someone shouts and I panic.

If they see me here, I was dead.

"Well boss, I'll be off then" the bartender, I mean, Jeong Seok says walking away but I grab his hand.

"Could you maybe drop me home?"

"You have legs, walk" he grumbles and walks away.

I can't believe that for a second I thought he would actually help me.

I sigh and run out of the club.

I could hear sirens blaring at a distance and I needed to get out of here, FAST.

"On second thought, if you get caught, I will too, so hop on" I hear a deep voice nest to me and I jump startled.