14

"I have presents." Kaia stood in front of BTS, breakfast eaten, coffee in hands. "Go to the family room, please." She waltzed over to her bag of goodies, BTS hurriedly entering the family room.

"You're so sweet!" Jungkook smiled brightly. "Is it food?"

"Kind of." Kaia giggled as Yoongi gave him a look. "My grandma made half of the present." Kaia handed out mini little quilts. They were bigger than a cup coaster, about the size of a book, a little bigger. "She's a quilter and wanted to make you guys something." Kaia explained, Jimin putting it on his head.

"These are awesome!" Hoseok held his up, observing it against the light. "She made these herself??"

"Yep!" Kaia nodded proudly. "I forgot to give them to you guys the first night." She admitted, rubbing the back of her neck. "And I've since been too busy to go through my stuff in my room until last night."

Yesterday was boring as crap. Two days ago, Kaia cried in Namjoon and Jin's arms. Yesterday, Kaia did paperwork after paperwork. She needed to do something physical, so yesterday was the best day to organize her room. The majority of it is done, thankfully. She started with Jeju's little sanctuary as she calls it.

Righ right right, Jungkook was very hurt when he came back from boxing to see her working on her room, without him.

The nerve.

her bedroom and desk area

"And I also bought these chocolates from this place in Ohio." Kaia laid out the seven options on the table. "You guys can all share or-"

"I WANT THE MILK CHOCOLATE!" Jungkook practically dove on the table, stealing the milk chocolate pack. "HA!"

"I want the honeycombs!" Jin tried to steal Hoseok's chocolate, but his hand was smacked away. "Hey!"

"Too bad so sad!"

Kaia smiled nervously as everyone fought over the chocolate, this not going how she thought it would go. But hey, it's BTS. She should've seen this coming.

-

Kaia took a deep breath as she turned away from the projected screen, turning to her audience. "Ready?"