6

"Took you guys long enough." Yoongi looked at his watch as BTS all walked into Kaia's office, Kaia sitting on the floor.

"Look what I got!" She smiled widely, holding up her new bag. "Isn't it cool?"

"Woah!" Jimin sat down beside her, Hoseok and Taehyung joining as the others sat on the couch

"Woah!" Jimin sat down beside her, Hoseok and Taehyung joining as the others sat on the couch. Namjoon walked around her office, observing everything carefully, seeing how the company decided to decorate it for her.

"There's so many pockets!" Hoseok pointed out, Kaia letting him look at it. "You can fit so many things in there."

"I know!" She smiled widely, taking the bag once it was handed to her. "I really like it."

"What else did you get?" Jungkook asked, watching fondly from the couch.

"Well Bang got me so many things, I really can't believe it." She smiled, shaking her head as she pulled a box over. "A new phone, some AirPods and a laptop and then a tablet and the earpiece I'll use and also got me some pens and pencils and markers too." Kaia shifted through the stuff. "Candy too I guess."

"Kaia." Taehyung whispered, Kaia smiling as she played along with the whispering.

"What?"

"We bought you presents too." Taehyung grinned, Kaia sitting up as she looked over at Yoongi. He gave a small nod, Kaia's eyes widening as she turned back to Taehyung. Jin smiled and walked out of the room to go get the gifts.

"Why?" She smiled nervously, looking at them all. "You guys didn't have to!"

"Hey!" Hoseok laughed, teasing her. "We wanted to!"

"It's your welcoming gift!" Jimin encouraged, Kaia rubbing her forehead as Jin walked back in, smiling widely. "We had to get you something."

"Oh my goodness." Kaia laughed softly, not knowing how to react as a box of presents was sat in front of her, the boys all eagerly watching. "You guys are so kind." She leaned over and gave Hoseok a little hug, Jimin scooting forward so he could get one too. Taehyung waited patiently with his arms open, Kaia hugging him with a giggle. Kaia got up and hugged the rest of the boys, all returning the hug with cheery smiles.

"We all know you're going to like mine the best, but try to act excited for everyone else's too." Jin sighed dramatically, Kaia laughing as she nodded, agreeing with him of course. "I think Jungkook got your gift yesterday."

"That's only because delivery was really slow!" Jungkook raised his voice, holding up a finger as Kaia began unwrapping one of the gifts. "Jimin bought his yesterday!"

"I wanted to get to know her before getting her anything." Jimin stated proudly, no shame in his words. "Mine is going to be the best anyways." Jimin nodded over to her, Kaia just pulling away the last of the wrapping paper.

"No way!" She gasped, eyes wide as she looked over at Jimin. She hugged the vinyls closely, her knees going to her chest as she quite literally wrapped herself around his gift. "How did you know??"