Ch 8 | Luna

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

It's been days since that day.. Just remembering it makes me blush hard.. but.. he haven't talked to me since then.. he's the same Jungkook he was before.. maybe he's busy.. I sighed and my smile was faded.. If he feels for me.. then why doesn't he mark me? And those words came back in my mind.. Moon goddess should have atleast chosen a worthy woman as my mate.. A weakling like you will be just a burden..

I wasn't able to attend university because of my injuries.. Yeonjun keeps on trying to get Jisoo's number from me.. I tease him a lot and don't give it to him.. Yeonjun is the only person I talk to in the mansion.. He can be too talkative sometimes.. But at least he doesn't have two sides like that handsome bunny..

Jisoo is lucky to have a soulmate who thinks about her all the day.. I slowly got up and walked down to have my dinner.. "Hey Luna.." said yeonjun as soon as he saw me coming downstairs while I just smiled.. My eyes fell on him.. Jungkook.. he's here today.. he doesn't eat with us most of the time.. I immediately looked down as he looked up..

I took the seat and head maid served us the dinner.. The workers here to doesn't work constantly.. In the morning they clean the rooms and make breakfast and lunch and then dinner at night.. They don't stay in mansion.. "Luna.. Please please please I beg you.. give me her number" Yeonjun said.. I chuckled teasing him.. "Whose number?" I asked.. "Luna.. don't tease me please" He said with a small pout.. While jungkook was busy minding his own business..

"You don't even know her name" I said.. "I do know.. It's.. Kim Jisoo" he said and almost whispered her name shyly.. I chuckled seeing him all red.. I smirked.. "on one condition.." I said.. "what?" he asked with sparks in his eyes.. "You have to call me Noona from now on-" "Noona.. Please give me her number" He said without thinking even for a second.. I chuckled and I even heard jungkook chuckle.. I didn't thought he'll actually call me noona just to get Jisoo's number.. I smirked in proud and gave him her number not teasing him more..

After sometimes jungkook cleared his throat making both of us focus on him.. "You're coming with me to the pack building tomorrow at 9 in the morning.. Be ready" I nodded without asking any questions.. He just got up and left by patting my head once.. "You too Yeonjun" he said before leaving.. "Yes hyung" he replied back.. I was blushing hard because of that head pat.. How can I just forgive all his ignorance by just his head pat? I want to play hard to get too.. but why can't I?

____________________________

I woke up rubbing my eyes and looked at the time.. it was still eight in the morning.. I got up from the bed.. I finally walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a bath.. Yesterday he said 'you're coming with me..' does it mean he's still in the mansion? I sighed.. I scanned my closet and got a perfect dress.. Wearing it and applying just a lip gloss I walked out of the bathroom..