♥ twenty two ♥

I looked left and right. Which way do I go?

I decided to go right down a large corridor. How am I supposed to know which door is the practice room door?

I opened a door to my left. Empty. I turned and opened the door opposite to that one. Empty.

"Why do they need so many empty rooms?" I thought outloud.

"Hi! Do you need help?" A voice chirped from behind me. I jumped, turning to see a foreign girl with hazel eyes and long beautiful hair. She was wearing a staff outfit so I thought she could help.

"Uh hello. I'm Y/n and I was just trying to find the practice room-" I fumbled with my fingers as she smiled.

"Oh I'll help! Come on its this way," she motioned to the opposite direction I was heading. Thankful for help, I followed her.

"So you're name is Y/n? I've heard about you! You're the boys soulmates right?" She asked. I was surprised she knew who I was.

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"Silly the whole company knows about you! We were all told to keep it hush hush," she winked with a small laugh. I smiled as well. She seemed nice.

"What's your name?" I asked as we continued walking. I would've never gotten over here on my own.

"Vai! I'm on the film team here at BigHit. I heard you just filled the head position for costume designer. I'll be seeing you around more often!" She smiled brightly. I nodded, realizing we were getting close when music crowded the whole hall.

"This door right here," she said, opening a set of big double doors. The music stopped and a sweaty Jimin sat in the middle of the room.

"Vai? Oh Y/n!" He jumped up and ran over. As soon as he got close my eyes widened.

"Holy Jesus- Jimin either you're short or Vai is..."

"A giant," he rolled his eyes as she broke out in laughter. I doubled over laughing along until there were tears in my eyes.

"Vai h-how tall are you?" I started wheezing while wiping my eyes.

"I'm 6'4," she giggled. Jimin glared up at her as she pat his head.

"You guys are good friends?" I asked. Jimin nodded.

"Unfortunately. She's the closest staff member to us," he explained swatting her hand away. She gasped dramatically before cracking up again.

"Since debut little boy~" she teased.

"I am still older than you!" He shot back. Watching the two argue was very amusing. It was upsetting there was no popcorn.

"Anyways I have to go pick up some cameras for the others. Don't miss me too much!" Vai waved and left the room.

Once she was gone Jimin smiled and turned to me. "Well did you get the job?" He asked excitedly, sitting at my feet like a puppy.

I sat down as well and leaned on my palms with a smile. "Yep. I'm still mad at you guys for springing the interview on me," I pouted. He smiled, his eyes disappearing.

"Well where's the fun in doing it the normal way?" He asked, leaning closer.

"Plenty of fun! You always know what's going to happen. No surprises," I shook my head.

He got on his knees and leaned over me further.

"But surprises are what make it fun, right Y/n?" He whispered, only centimeters from my face.

I looked into his eyes, getting lost in them. His wet grey hair was sticking to places on his forehead and sweat beads rolled down the sides of his face. His quiet panting was all that could be heard in the large room.

I leaned back until I was firmly laid against the ground, Jimin hovering over me.

"You know Y/n," he started, licking his bottom lip. I was frozen. What do I want? Do I want him to kiss me or is it still too soon? (I mean we are already in the 22nd chapter 😏)

"What?" I whispered, still frozen to the floor.

"You make it hard to be just friends."

My eyes widened as he leaned as close as possible. Lips not even an inch away from mine.

"I want more." Gently his lips dipped onto mine. Just barely touching. My eyes shut, my mind racing. Not even a second later he was off, standing and holding his head.

I opened my eyes and sat up, looking at him. My fingers unconsciously went to my lips. His kiss was so warm and delicate. I didn't take him as that type.

Slowly I stood up and turned to him. He seemed to be having a mental battle with himself. His face looked worried as he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. His eyes were glossy like he was afraid I'd leave.

I crept forward and took his hands in mine, directing his head to look at me.

"Don't be," I mumbled before placing my lips on his again. His tense form relaxed in my arms as his snuck around my waist. Holding me close to him. When I released he looked like a lost puppy.

I couldn't help but giggle as he smiled. "Hey Jimin," I said quietly. He tilted his head.

"Hm?"

"That was my first kiss..." I said quietly, looking down in embarrassment. He chuckled, giving me a hug.

"Good. At least I know it was me," he teased, making me shove him away.

"Ah Jimin!" I shouted turning to the practice door. All of a sudden the doors opened and the other 6 entered.

"Oh. Hey guys," Hobi giggled, waving.

"Y/N!!" Jungkook and Taehyung shouted, running forward and throwing their arms around me.

"Hey why are these two always the happy ones to see me?" I accused the others who shyly looked away. I shook my head with a smile as the 2 puppies released me.

"What were you guys doing in here?" Jin asked with a smirk.

"Nothing!" We said at the same time. I turned and grinned as Jimin and I made eye contact. At least we were on the same page.

"Uh huh sure," Namjoon hummed, setting down a bag in the corner.

"Well we have dance practice so you can watch us Y/n or you can go explore more," Hoseok said with a smile. I nodded, looking at the door.

"I think I'll explore and come back later. Good luck!" I flashed a thumbs up before heading out into the large hall once again.

Again my fingers touched my lips. My cheeks red. Where did all the confidence come from?

I squealed before running left, away from the practice room where they could see me and I continued to explore.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Jimin kiss me now. Anyway please welcome Vai! My bestie who has given me so many tips and ideas for this book. Please go check her out and give her books lots of love!
jjk_imagines