"Tss." Is all I can say because I admit I am stupid, staying here in resort with Fluke and having a good time with him made me realized my feelings for him, I do like him and I can feel that it is growing everyday but here I am being stupid, I can't even make a move and confess, all I do is getting jealous with some asshole.

"You know what, I know that look, it means, you are confused, frustrated and anxious." She said and I just sighed. "Do you like him?" She asked and I nod after a long time.

"So? What's stopping you? He is single and I do think he likes you too from the way he smiles and looks  at you in those pictures and videos." She said and frowned.

"You do know how I treated him before right?" She nodded, I bet she knew it from Gun, "Yeah, that made me guilty how I treated him before and also I feel guilty with what I did too, I made.......... I don't think I deserve him" I said after telling her everything and we both were in silent for some time.

"I do think you don't deserve him" She said and I glared at her and she laughed. " Haha just joking but really what you did is really wrong, judging him from the start and making that stupid plan of yours but you already apologized and you said that he forgave you already and you are already in good terms so I think it is not bad to make a move, he seemed to like you too. All you need to do is confess to him everything and make an effort to win him over. Being in a relationship also means being true with each other and trusting each other so confess your love, confess everything, if he gets mad with you, make an effort for him to forgive you and an effort to win him again." She said and I just sighed because she is right and it made me think, 'Will he really accept me after knowing what I did?'
____________________

We are now in the parking lot, Mina's already inside the car while I'm outside her car talkting to her in the window.

"Can't I really see him?" She asked me with her pleading face.

She has been asking me to meet Fluke and even asked for an autograph but it is already getting late and it is dangerous for a girl to go home late and not even in her home but in a hotel, and also I want to say sorry to Fluke and talk about things and I knew that if she's here, I cannot talk to him. But, I also asked Mina to stay here and just go home tomorrow in the morning in that way, I know she is safe and she can also meet Fluke but she refused saying she need to be early tomorrow so she has no choice but to go home.

"No, it is getting late, if you want to see him, you stay here."

"Tss. You just don't want me to see him afraid I'll steal him. Huh!" She said smirking.

"You don't have a chance." I said flicking her forehead and she glared at me.

"Tsk! You will see! Hmp!" She said and I chuckled.

"Ok, now go and rest in the hotel. Text me when you get there." I said and tap her car's hood.

"Okay, okay, don't forget my autograph okay? Goodbye, couz and see you soon in Bangkok." She said starting her car.

" Okay, take care" I said and she waved at me then closed her window and drove away. I then sighed and went to my car.

Getting inside the car, I put the paperbag at the backseat and checked my phone. I saw that there are messages from Gun and Off. I checked Off's first since it was sent an hour ago while Gun was just a minute ago.

"Tay, we're at the XXX bar. Come if you're done talking to Mina and if you want." Was Off's text with a picture of them inside the bar, I replied to him then checked Gun's message.

"P'Taaaaay, Fliuuuuke's drunk alweeready, whatttt do werrr domjddo?" Was Gun's message obviously drunk texting with a picture of Fluke in the couch, his head on Pluem's shoulder with his eyes closed. But, there is something in the picture that made me frown, it was that asshole Mark not far from the table where they are drinking and in the picture he is looking towards Fluke and seems like going their way.