Volume 1 - Episode 7

Start from the beginning

Yang: "Oh...Don't you have any other family?"

Noctis: "Well...One night I met somebody who took me in. She was kinda harsh at first, but then she kinda soften up on me."

I said while smiling remembering the times living with Raven.

Yang: "Wait so did she train you?"

I nodded and look at Yang.

Noctis: "Yep...I kinda got sick of being weak and I ask her personality to train me. I learn the basic swordsmanship from her, but my Three Sword Style is my very own technique."

Yang: "Well that's awesome for her, where is she right now?"

Noctis: "I don't know really before I came here she suddenly went and left a note, but I promise her that I'll make her proud by becoming the world's Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history."

Yang was amazed at what my goal is and she nodded and she looked up towards the night sky, you look at her and got curious about why she wanted to be a Huntress.

Noctis: "How about you, Yang? What brought you to become a Huntress?"

Yang: "I don't know, I want to travel and help people along my adventure you know."

Noctis: "I think I do...Well, let's do our best and achieve our goal."

I said while standing up and stretching for a bit. Yang smiled and look at you for a moment and stood up and brought a fist bump in front of you. I notice it and I got slightly confused and looked at her.

Yang: "Well you ain't going leave me Yanging are you?"

I laugh a little bit at what Yang just said and I look and see that Yang was surprised that her puns were able to make me laugh a bit. I fist-bump her so that Yang was able to snap out of her thought and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

Yang: "This is a sign of our new rivalry."

She said while walking away from you getting you even more confused.

Noctis: "Wait, what?"

I looked at her while she was waving goodbye to me.

Yang: "Night, Noctis. see you in the morning."

I smiled at her that I knew this would be an interesting year, you lightly smile and I look at the top of the tree.

Noctis: "You know, you need to work on your stealth, Kitty Cat."

I said getting Blake to appear in front of you with a surprised look.

Blake: "How do you know?"

Noctis: "Your bow twitch a bit when we first met."

Blake and I didn't say a word cause I looked at Blake who is afraid now.

Blake: "So what to do now? Do you know that I am a Faunus? Do you want to cancel our allies? Do you expect me that I am part of the White Fang?"

I looked at Blake who is scared of what I will do next. I walked toward her while raising my hand towards her head patting her. Blake was surprised by this.

Noctis: "Blake, I don't care if you are a Faunus or not. White Fang or not. To me, you are Blake Belladonna my ally and my important friend."

I said while continuing to pat her head, then I saw that Blake was on the verge of crying I was quickly trying to comfort her, but she suddenly hugs me so I hug her as well to comfort her.