Chapter 7: Me, Myself, and I

The image above is a synopsis of the Council of Ames. I'm so sorry for the delay, been a rough couple months health wise. I'm okay, and I'm trying to make a new chapter once a month now. I hope you all enjoy this latest chapter. And, there's a huge announcement at the end.

_____________________________________

AME'S POV

I make it to the hospital, cold and shivering. I can't feel my fingers, but I continue onwards. This is nothing compared to what Gura went through. I enter the hospital, and make my way towards Gura's room. And I find her, asleep. She's covered in bandages, and the mere sight causes me to think back at the accident. I look at my love and wonder if I should be doing this. I can't help but hear my doubts, but I shut them out, and walk towards her. I lightly grab her arm, and take out the syringe.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" a voice says, I turn around to see Ame 1337.

I don't answer.

"If you inject her with that concoction, she will die."

I stop, and hesitate. "How do you know?" I hiss.

"Because I replaced the Ame who did the same thing. I'm a replacement of the original. My timeline doesn't have Gura in it." She became silent. "If you do this, she will die."

"But, it worked for me." I say.

"Not everyone is like us! Her body is weakened and you didn't take that into account!" The Original Ame begins to cry.

"You didn't. I did." I can't control this urge any longer, I put the syringe into Gura's arm and I'm about to inject her with my concoction, but 1337 stops me, and rips my arm away.

"NO! WHAT ARE  YOU DOING!?" I scream, just as Calli, Kiara, and Itashi open the door.

"STOP HER!" 1337 screeches with desperation.

Calli rushes and pushes me away from Gura, restraining me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? LET ME GO!" I demand. I thrash around, punching her, scratching her, slapping her, and pulling her hair. 1337 quickly approches me and knocks me out.

ITASHI'S POV

I watch in horror as Auntie Are is knocked unconscious, and then I see another version of her, or maybe the same version? Mama told me Auntie Ame is a time traveler, so maybe this version of her is from the future...or maybe the past?

Mama rushes to Papa. "Are you okay Calli?!"

Papa nods, and gets up, hand on her stomach. "She still packs a mean punch."

"I'll handle it from here." The other Auntie Ame speaks.

"Will she be okay? When will she be back?" I ask.

She is silent, and Mama touches my shoulder. "We should leave my little chick."

I nod, and we exit the room, but no before I take a look at Auntie Gura, and look back at Auntie Ame, before the door shut.

I speak up. "Mama, Papa, what's wrong with Auntie Ame?" That's when I see Papa crying. I never see Papa cry. From there, it's a quiet walk home.

Once we get inside, I speak up. "Tomorrow, can some friends come over?" While this might not have been the best time to ask, I couldn't help but to try.