💫 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 💫

Comincia dall'inizio

██████████ 𝟏𝟎𝟎%

[ FILE TRANSFER SUCCESS ! ]

-【📁 FILE #10987346 ~
UPDATES/ANNOUNCEMENTS.JPEG】-

• Updates will have been made daily on each chapter.
• No current announcements are made. The author will notify you if so.
• Each chapter is corrected and checked, but if not, please make sure to put in the comments any errors or mistakes that will have occured.
• And this darn chapter took 4 days so please appreciate it, I used most of my phone time! <3
(╥﹏╥)

last update: 25/7/22

-【📁 FILE #12778059 ~
[ STORY INFORMATION + CREDITS.JPEG ]

THE BASIC BACKGROUND
OF THE STORY:╰┈➤

There was once lived a blue fast hedgehog living with a (F/C) levitating hedgehog. They both live with their guardian, Longclaw, who was an owl who took great care of them both.
One day, they had been attacked by masked echidna warriors, and had to evacuate. Apparently, the owl had damaged her wing because of the arrows the warriors shot at her, so the children fall down along with her.
She wasn't able to continue running away. Longclaw had no choice but to leave the hedgehogs on their own.
As they move to planet Earth leaving Longclaw to sacrifice her life for them, the two hedgehogs to live on a cave of their own.
By just playing a game of baseball, the two hedgehogs were discovered and had to move away to a stinky mushroom planet.
By doing so, using a transportational ring, they were found by a small-town police officer, who had to help the talking hedgehogs. Even though he almost abducted them.
Although, there had to be an evil scientist, who was after the extraterrestrial hedgehogs' with evil intentions and plans to use their superpowers for his selfish needs.

-

The characters that are mentioned in this story are based on Paramount, and will not be known for a replacement of the original film itself. This book is for fictional purposes only, made for fun and entertainment for the viewers. I will not take action for the development of the movie, and will only use it for changes on story, characters, plot, and background, as this will be based and inspirated on the original Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

The characters in this movie are not my creation. (Y/N) is the only character whom I will be known for making. I do not take any responsibility for the other characters introduced here, and will give credits to all the producers, directors, executives, animators, editors, and actors for the making of this film possible. This also goes to SEGA and PARAMOUNT for making this movie possible.

I also want to give inspiration for the person who did this kind of prologue fancy kind-of thing. -FALLXCY! Thank you so much for having me to be inspirated by you! Your first chapter had me really influenced me to do exactly the same thing you did! I'm not gonna copy you, but I'm gonna try and do the same thing, adding my own detail into it! Sorry if it may look like I'm stealing your work, but trust me, I am making sure to put all my effort into it instead of copying and pasteing! Yet again, thank you so much! Please make sure to check out their Sonic book too! -FALLXCY deserves some love and support too!