If you don't, then you must be a good person. Like how the fuck can you be like that? Why choose the high way when you can be petty instead?

Leo dodged the pillow I threw his way and I groaned in annoyance. He's gotten ten times more annoying ever since Nico moved to Las Vegas. It's been years now and Leo still hadn't figured out his shit. They had been codependent all their lives and now they were separated. Leo took it the hardest. He hides his sadness behind his party-boy persona. He goes out every night and gets back home in the morning. I was worried about him because he was wasting his life away on liquor and women.

"Don't be late tonight!" Amelia warned me as I embraced her tightly.

"No no."

We had our monthly meet-up with our best friends. Our lives got so hectic so fast. I used to spend all my days with my besties and now we had to move mountains to see each other. It was sad and I hated this part of growing up. The adult world seemed to have no respect for maintaining friendships.

"Tell Alex I'll beat his ass if he distracts you again!" she raised her eyebrows.

I grinned in excitement. Last month Alex had been very distracting. How was I supposed to stay focused when that man was eating me out in the back of his car? I sort of lost track of time and was late, but we still had fun together! Cecelia stopped being angry the minute I told her who and what had made me late.

"See you later, Lia!" I kissed her cheek and hurried out of the door when I heard a car honking.

Paul appeared behind me the minute I stepped out of the house. Although Alexander wanted to organise my security detail, Hector had refused. I didn't mind that much because I've gotten used to Paul. He wasn't Ian, no one can be what Ian was.

Every time I thought about my first bodyguard, my heart dropped. It's been years but his death still weighed down on me. It's what made me a bit distant towards Paul. Ian sacrificed his life for me, so I shouldn't replace our bond that easily. He'll always be my favourite bodyguard.

"Bellissima."

Alexander sat behind the wheel of his car and my heart always picked up speed whenever I saw his sexy face. His hair had grown out a bit but he styled it out of his face so you barely noticed. I did notice. I always notice the small changes about him because I knew him better than I know myself. From the way he was manspreading and grinning at me, I knew his next words were going to be flirty.

"I'll enjoy taking those pants off you tonight."

I was wearing dark brown trousers that really accentuated my ass. He'd been grinning like a little devil when I put them on this morning. I liked it when he looked at me like I was the hottest woman he's ever seen. Like he worshipped the ground I walked on. He was obsessed with me and knew it all too well.

"Besties' night." I reminded him.

He groaned out loud as he started the car. I laughed at him while he pouted. Despite his effort to distract me before my besties' night, he always let me go. He knew how important my friends were to me and would never try to keep me all to himself. I'd punch him in his washboard abs if he dared.

The traffic was busy as usual but we arrived thirty minutes before my meeting. I still had plenty of time to relax in my office but Alexander had put his hand on my thigh while driving. His hand had been travelling up and up until it was nestled tightly against my pussy.

"I need you to heal my broken heart, amore" he whispered against my ear.

My breathing picked up as his fingers slowly pushed aside my panties. The cold air from the AC hit my wet lips and I met his gaze. His eyes were lustful and hungry. It didn't take much for him to get me in the mood. Everything about him was so incredibly attractive that I got horny without him doing something. I get wet from him solely cooking for me.