51| Down

Quick question:

Why does almost everybody want my girl to be pregnant?🧐🧐🧐

I'm not a big fan of unexpected pregnancy trope.

But anyway, thanks for the support babes!!! 💗💗

Ewww I used too many emoji's. Byeeeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bag was made. I don't know who did it but it was already placed in the foyer, ready to be taken to the airport. Theo told me that I'd stay with Nicolas for a while.

I didn't really care that much.

"I made your favourite: pasta bolognese." Greta placed a hot plate in front of me.

It was my favourite dish. I loved the meaty sauce and Greta's plates were always amazing but I couldn't eat. I felt sick to my stomach.

Alexander was going to be fine, I kept telling myself. Theo promised me that he'd help him get medical attention. I made him promise on Fabio's life.

There was no trust left between us.

"I'm very handy with my wooden spoon," Greta whispered in my ear.

I laid my arms around her and hugged her tightly. She's always been so sweet and nice to me. She often helped me when I got in trouble with my brothers. One time she punched Silas in his stomach because he kept teasing me.

She wanted to help me but I didn't want to bring her any trouble.

"I'll keep fighting for you, bambina. Out of all people that I know, you deserve happiness and love the most." She whispered in my ear.

I thought that my eyes had gone dry from all the crying that I'd been doing, but new ones appeared. They stained her apron and I felt her tears fall down on my shoulder.

"Don't cry. Please." I asked her.

I pulled back slightly as she wiped her tears away. She gave me a warm smile before kissing my forehead.

"One day, you'll be able to eat my dishes with contentment again. Good days always come."

Good days always come. 

I wonder when?

The door to the kitchen opened. Victor smiled sadly and mentioned for me to follow. I kissed Greta on her cheek before following him out. We walked towards the foyer in silence. Most of my family had gathered there except for Theo, Leonardo and Dahlia who was upstairs with Ezra.

I felt extremely uncomfortable being surrounded by them. Most of them were responsible for taking away my happiness. I didn't even want to breathe the same air as them right now.

Amelia jumped in my arms and I held onto her. She was crying. I don't know how long I'll be staying with Nicolas but Amelia and I haven't been separated for longer than a week before. We became dependent on each other.

"We'll find a way. I promise that we'll find a way." She whispered in my ear.

Though I felt hopeless right now, I was grateful for her support. She continued to support me throughout my relationship with Alexander and helped me go behind our brothers' backs.

"I love you," I whispered to her.

She tightened her grip on me and I didn't want to let go. I wanted to stay where my friends were, where Amelia was. Why did they have to send me away? They already ruined everything. What does it matter if I'm depressed here or in Las Vegas?