"I don't doubt that."

Lady Dimitrescu sank her fangs into your neck shortly after, pulling a low groan from you. Once her fangs retracted, her tongue began lapping at the wounds left behind, adding to your rapidly rising body temperature. Before long you were practically clawing at your uniform, desperately pressing into your lady in an attempt to cool off. There was an amused hum before you were set on the ground, the sound of your lady unsheathing her claws reaching your ears.

You panted as quietly as you could and stared up at her, not even flinching when she effortlessly flicked her wrist and had your uniform in a shredded pile beneath you. She gave you a small nod and you quickly removed your undergarments, turning your attention back to her as she stood up. Her orders were simple; Stand in the middle of the room and look pretty until she returns.

"Do you think you can do that, kitten?"

"I-I can, mommy," You promised once you were in the middle of the room. "B-but what if someone-?"

"No one will walk in," Lady Dimitrescu reassured as she left the room.

'All alone now... I wonder what she's going to get... Hopefully something fun.'

You weren't sure how long you were standing there for, but when the door opened to reveal your lady once more, you began purring. The door shut behind her as she stalked toward you, beginning to circle your standing form. Your tail flicked nervously any time she moved behind you, a soft yelp escaping you when she decided to pick up your naked form. Her gold eyes filled with hunger the longer she looked at you, causing your ears to press back out of embarrassment.

"You'll be a good pet, right?" She hummed as she carried you to her bed again. "You were already so good for me. Plus, if you're good, you'll get a reward after your punishment."

"I'm your good pet," You whispered once she laid you on her bed. "I'll be good for mommy."

Her eyes dilated at your words before they landed on your core, taking in the sight of your slick folds. Your tail curled around her wrist when she kneeled and gripped your waist with one hand, the other spreading your legs apart for her easy access. She stopped centimeters from your core and glanced up to lock eyes with you, pulling a loud whine from you. You knew better than to rush her, but this was something you had wanted since you first laid eyes on her. When you nodded with teary eyes, Alcina slowly dragged her tongue over your folds, causing a relieved moan to fall from your lips as your head fell back onto the bed.

Your eyes fluttered shut when her lips wrapped around your sensitive bud, soft moans and mewls of her name falling from your lips as she sucked on the bud. A soft hum from your lady sent a wave of pleasure through you, your hands immediately gripping the sheets instead of reaching for your lady like you originally wanted. Reaching for her would mean risking scratching her with your claws.

You let out a loud moan of her name when her tongue pushed passed your folds. "Mommy. More."

Alcina smirked as her tongue laid claim to every inch of you that she could reach, pulling more moans from you. You released the sheets and arched your back slightly, trying not to rip up her sheets with your claws. There was slight pressure on your abdomen as lady Dimitrescu pressed down, easing you back onto the bed. Another loud moan escaped you when your thumb brushed over your bundle of nerves, helping fuel the fire. That fuel was gone in an instant and an involuntary hiss of annoyance left you.