"I think it was an allergy," I justify even though Mr. Lee doesn't look like he buys my act in the slightest. 

"Good. Wouldn't want you going soft just because you've become quite popular. I expect A game from you twenty four seven. Got it?" 

I nod vigorously, earning a satisfied smirk from him. 

"Usually I would mark anyone tardy as absent but I'll let it slide only for today. See you in practice tomorrow," He dismisses me with a wave of a hand. "And don't be late." 

"Thank you so much, sir. I really appreciate it." Relief floods my body and my muscles simultaneously relax. I am so grateful I could hug him right now. 

I mutter more 'thank yous' as I leave the room even though he isn't looking at me anymore. The younger trainees rush past me and I greet them before running to the lifts. 

Another day of training is over and exhaustion sets in like it is routine to feel this tired once I'm done for the day. 

It is already 8pm and the floor is relatively empty, save for the few hardworking trainees still going at it in the practice studios. I walk along the empty hallway and press the button to the lifts. 

Sweat drips down the side of my face and I pull out a small hand towel from my bag and begin to wipe down. I continue blotting all the sweat behind my neck and under my armpits when the lift stops at the fifth floor. 

I didn't expect anyone to get in during this time of day and freeze mid air with half the towel stuck in my shirt. I then swallow down a bunch of curse words when none other than Jiho and a few of his members stand by the threshold on the other side of the lift doors. 

Why? Why do I keep bumping into him ever since that day at the market? 

I bow in greeting, take a step back, making room for them and then glance up at the white strobe light lining the ceiling. 

Oh great timing Gods, why couldn't you have made us meet when I don't look and smell like one of those flashers who harass people in the underground subway stations.  

I pull the towel out from my armpit and try to make myself look somewhat presentable by adjusting my hair. The worst part is I can see the boy's expressions through the reflective lift doors and it's obvious they are trying to suppress their smiles. 

If I could die from embarrassment, my time and place of death would be here in this very lift. 

I don't realise that Jiho has taken a step back until his shoulder brushes against mine. A rush of warmth resonates from the contact and I'm almost afraid to meet his eyes. 

Thankfully he doesn't look at me but I hear concern in his voice as he whispers. 

"You, okay? Seems like you had a rough day." 

Are we allowed to talk freely in front of his members? I've never spoken to any sunbaes before, aside from two members from Green Eyed Girls after my audition. I remember reading the no dating clause, stamped in large, bold font on the second page of my contract. 

Trainees are not allowed to date and neither are idols until after three years of debuting. 

Viva passed their three year mark three years ago. So I suppose they are allowed to date now even though no dating scandals have broken out exposing any of them. 

I finally look up to see the sharp outline of Jiho's side profile. Who the hell looks this good under such bad lighting? 

I suppose replying to a question doesn't equal dating. We're just having a conversation. Idols interact with each other all the time. This shouldn't be any different and with the way his members ignore us, I figure interacting with the opposite sex must be normal for them.