Volume 1 - Episode 6

Start from the beginning

Noctis: "Three Sword Style: Dragon Twister!"

He swings his three swords down to create a small wind tornado slicing all the Beowolf that we're surrounding him

He swings his three swords down to create a small wind tornado slicing all the Beowolf that we're surrounding him. After the small tornado is vanish all the Beowolf were bleeding and started to evaporate, then he sheath back all three of his sword back into his scabbard, and the black stuff is also gone as well. 

Yang: "Hey, Handsome! What an amazing move you got there!"

I heard Yang calling Noctis who was looking for the voice that was calling him and he finally sees us and waved at us so we walk towards him to the nearby temple our destination.

Noctis P.O.V

15 Minutes before I meet up with Blake. After I landed in Emerald Forest, I was walking toward where the temple is, so I started walking and after a few minutes of walking through the Emerald Forest, I finally found the temple where the relic is, then I felt a killing intent coming behind me and see a large pack of Beowolfs coming out off the forest, I put my Ursa Grimm mask that had a mouth open mechanism for my swords from my waist.

Noctis: "Let's see the recruits that I got from the City of Vale Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu...This is a good chance to try you guys out in earnest. I'm going to go all out!"

The first Beowolf run towards me while I just stand there ignoring the Beowolf who just ran towards me.

Noctis: "First, I'll try Yubashiri."

I unsheath Yubashiri and quickly slice it in half the Beowolf who was running towards me. Then I quickly run towards the swarm of Beowolf who was in front of me and then sliced in half from my Yubashiri.

Noctis: "It's light! This is a good sword!"

I said while looking at Yubashiri's sharpness. Then a bunch of Beowolf was chasing after me so I quickly avoid them with my parkour and agility. 

Then I see a bunch of Beowolf in front of me ready to pounce me in the front, suddenly a sneak attack from behind me so I unsheath Sandai Kitetsu and when I slice the Beowofl I felt the cursed sword that wants slice all the Beowolf without my knowing.

Noctis: "What was that feeling in my hand just now?! How sharp this Sandai Kitetsu is! A legendary sword cuts only when its master wishes it, but this one is a problem child. So this is what a cursed sword is like."

I said while looking at Sandai Kitetsu's sharpness, then I heard a growl from behind and see the same pack of Beowolf who chase after me, so I unsheathed my final sword, Wado Ichimonji, and put it in my mouth while holding both Yubashiri and Sandai Kitetsu in each one of my hands ready to use one of my sword technique. I crossed my arm and lean toward the pack of Beowolfs in front of me.

Noctis: "Three Swords Style: Oni Giri!"