𝟬𝟬𝟯

𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔

I didn't hesitate at all, I pulled the trigger back with everything I had in me. It was a switch on the glock making the bullets shoot out faster. I didn't even mean to shoot at them so many times.

Snapping me back into reality Jace put his arms around me turning my body to aim at a group of niggas.

" BLOW THAT BITCH" Jace yelled at me and I pulled the trigger again. I didn't know who I was shooting at but I didn't stop till that whole group of niggas was on the floor.

He didn't even have to tell me what to do next, I stuffed the ghat in my pocket and darted out the door. They was already in the car me and Jace just had to hop in.

" PULL OFF PULL OFF" I yelled hearing sirens behind us.

Zeus didn't hesitate. He hit the gas so hard we started burning rubber before we actually pulled off. We was swerving lanes, driving on the wrong side of the street all that to get away. They was still on our ass.

" OH shittttt we gotta do something " Lyrick said fiddling her thumbs.
" excuse me" I climbed over Jace so I could hang out the window.
" Fuck is you doing" He held onto my waist so I wouldn't fly out the window.

I wasn't trying to kill a cop but I could fs slow em down. I shot at they two front tires making them come to a slow stop.

" we gotta get out this mfkn car" Jace snatched me out the window and we all jumped out the semi moving car.

Sevyn and Zeus ran into a dark alley making the rest of us follow. We was faced with a tall gate, like they got around jails. I was the first one to climb it, the gate had little pokey things on it giving me little cuts on my hands and face, but I made it down.

I didn't take the landing too well everyone was standing up and I was still on the ground tryna catch my breath.

" Get yo lil ass up" Zeus grabbed me by the hoodie and stood me up, we all continued running hearing more sirens getting closer.

" We gone have to stolo" Sev said as we stopped at a backroad.

Just in time a white BMW suv was rolling down the street, without thinking I jumped in front of the car pointing the gun at it making the driver stop.

" Get out the fucking car" I yelled waving the gun in they face. The lady stepped out the car with a pocket knife making Lyrick quickly put her in a headlock. She threw the knife projectile style right into my arm. Jace punched the struggling lady in her face to knock her out.

" Get in motherfuckers" I jumped in the driver's seat pulling off as soon as everyone was in.

_________________________

𝑫𝒂'𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒂 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔

Me and Angel ( Ashanti's dad, my husband) had a meeting in France. My kids know the life we live but they don't know their father runs all this shit. He calls the shots on everything, nothing moves without his say so.

" we got a offer you won't decline" Sergio said pacing the room.
" Sit yo motherfuckin ass down, triggering my anxiety. What's the offer and make it quick" I sipped some crown.

Angel let's me do all the talking, he call the shots but behind the scenes he doesn't make a decision unless I approve.
" 50 Million dollars "
" I didn't ask a fucking price you dumbass. I  said what the offer"
" It's 3 guys I need handled, they killing all my distributors. Not even just in they city, they travel making hits on people. Killing people assassin style"
" This is significant to us how?"Angel raised an eyebrow.
" When they fuck with my distributors they fuck with my money, which fucks with your money "

I wanted to be a smartass but honestly wasn't nothing I could say.

"Names?"
" I don't know yet.."
" Well when you figure it out you know where to find me" I shood him out the office.

He dropped a heavy duffle bag and walked out the a smirk on his face. Angel went to check the bag and pulled out Hella stacks of money.

______________________
𝑨𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒔

" Bruh what the fuck just happened" Lyrick walked through the door sitting on the black sectional.

We was back at Zeus nem house. I wasn't tryna hear wtf they was talking bout, I wanted this knife out my arm. Out of nowhere Jace firmly grabbed my arm and walked me to his room.

" Sit" He demanded making me sit on the bed.

He pulled off his shirt and ripped it walking up to me snatching out the knife before I could even react. He pulled my hoodie over my head and started tieing my arm up tight asl.

" Too tight"
" deal wit it" he made a knot in it, securing the arm wrap.
" Can I get a shirt or sum..."
" Ain't nobody worried bout that little ass bra, and hand me my gun" He held his hands out.

I softly laid it in his hand, he grabbed a microfiber rag wiping off my finger prints.

" Blankets in my closet, shirts in the drawer get which ever one you want" He turned on the lamp on his nightstand and cut off the ceiling light in the room walking out.

__________________________

𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

The police were called to the house party due to the incident.

Antonio got shot 3 times once in the neck, chest and leg. The girl got shot 5 times 3 in the head, 1 in the stomach, other in the arm. She died but he is in critical condition.

The group of men that Ashanti shot at mostly died. It was 8 men standing and 6 of them died, the rest in the ICU fighting for their life. The police only had the plate number of the black scat, which the boys were smart enough to have that as a stolo vehicle too.

They had no description of Ashanti, or none of the people in the group.

________________________

A/n: Ashanti the slayer 😧

Comment and vote plz🤎