Fuck. Off. Pt. 2 { Chapter 13 }

{ Ash POV }

{ Yelling, Strong Language, Brief Fight, Blood }

I pulled Quackity into Hot Topic, he laughed and just followed me around. I showed him some stuff that he liked and some stuff that i liked. I walked over to the register and set down all of my stuff, me and Quackity had about a pile of stuff each. The cashier looked over whelmed trying to get all of it scanned fast. "Hey, honey, you don't have to scan that fast. We're not going anywhere anytime soon, okay?" I said, looking her in the eyes, smiling. She took a deep breath out and nodded, she seemed relieved. After around 20 minutes she scanned everything. I paid for everything, even if Quackity was against it. Me and Quackity held the bags while talking. 

I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone, dropping all of my bags. "Oh my god im so sor-" The person said, looking at me. "ASH?" My eyes widened. Jayme. Seven Nation Army started to play throughout the store. My eyebrows furrowed as i gave her my death stare. She was still shorter than me, so i scared her. She backed up a step, pushing someone back behind her. I looked at them, and my eyes filled with fury. Fucking Luc. I looked at him, anger filling my face. "Ash, i'm so sorry for everything that happend between us when we were younger, Can we be friends again?" Jayme said, looking me in the eyes. I looked down at her, my brain clouded in fury. I laughed, i probably looked like a maniac. Fury in my eyes, but a smile on my lips. I looked back to Quackity, he looked confused. He had picked up all the bags, trying to hold them for dear life. I looked back at Jayme, and snarled at her. "Alex, lets go. I thought someone important was trying to talk to me." I said, looking Jayme straight in the eyes. 

I pushed her and her idiot boyfriend out of the way and walked out of the store in a fury, Quackity following behind. Once we were far enough away, i turned on my heel. I looked at Quackity and grabbed some of the bags. "WAIT! ASH!" I heard her voice yelling behind me, also hearing rushed footsteps. I was about to say something when Quackity turned around in a fury, "Listen perra, If Ash walked the fuck away, he means NO. Now go away." My eyes widened, this was the most venom i had ever heard in his voice, even in the lore he was never like this. I smiled slightly, and Quackity looked at me. We started walking away when i felt a tug on my arm. I turned around, trying to contain my anger. I was met with brown eyes covered with glasses, and brown hair tugged into a ponytail. Jayme looked desperate, "Please Ash, i feel really bad." She said, tearing up. I pulled her fingers off of me violently, "You should." Fury filled my voice. Her eyes widened in shock, "W-What?" I closed my eyes for a second, then re-opened them, a new venom filled them. "I'm not giving you the closure of forgiveness, you don't deserve it." I said, looking her straight in the eyes, my gaze unwavering. A tear fell down her face, then another, and another, and another, she was crying. She looked down, guilt filled her face. 

My eyes widened in absolute fury. SHE was crying? I chuckled lowly, I grabbed her chin, pulling her face up. Her eyes widened in shock, she looked genuinely scared. "You don't get to fucking cry, not after what you did. Make yourself the fucking victim, like you did when we were kids. You made me the Villan, so I'll play the role." I said, smiling while saying the last bit. I let go of her chin harshly, i probably scratched her but i didn't care. I grabbed Quackitys arm and dragged him out into the parking lot. 

I heard running footsteps behind me. I set down my bags and turned on my heel. Luc was running at me, Jayme running behind him. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU DON'T TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!" He ran at me, throwing a punch. He knocked me back a little, i felt warm liquid flowing out of my left nostril. I put a finger on the liquid and brought it out, showing it to myself. Blood. That was my breaking point. I looked at Luc, and smiled devilishly. He looked scared and shocked, he took a step back. I kicked him in the balls with all the force i had, he screamed in pain and fell to the ground. I crouched down, setting my arms on my knees, "No more kids for you, Luc." I smiled, and stood up. Jayme ran up to me, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!?" I groaned in annoyance, and breathed in through my nose. "It's called self defense Jayme, now fuck off." I said, walking away. "WAIT! IM GONNA KILL Y-" I turned on my heel, and walked right up to her so i was standing infront of her face. "Fuck. Off." She whimpered and stepped back, nodding sheepishly. 

I walked back over to Quackity, whom had put all the bags in the car already. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets. i laughed at the sight of him, his gaze shot up to me. He smiled at me, then tried to wipe the blood flowing out of my nose. I pushed his hand away and started wiping it off myself. I walked over to the car, getting in the passenger seat. Quackity already had the keys, so he walked to the drivers seat. Once he had the car on, he started driving out of there. I grabbed a napkin from the glovebox, holding it to my nose. 

Wasn't that eventful.

A/N 

One more chapter coming out in like an hour or so, maybe tomorrow idk. It's gonna be good though! I hope you enjoyed this chapter though, bye! :]

{ Word Count : 1024 }