Lore { Chapter 6 }

{ Dream POV (thats new) }

{ No TWs! }

I sighed heavily. Ash moved out a couple days ago. It was saddening, he was growing up. He didn't need me anymore...

"Clayyyy.... where are youuuuuu" Ash somewhat yelled, pouting. I snorted, trying to keep myself from bursting out laughing. He heard me obviously, because he perked up, following where the sound came from. I felt a hand touch my forearm. "HAH! FOUND YOU!" i burst out laughing. "whattttt????" Ash said, whining. "You- I- hid-" I couldn't finish my sentence before i wheezed really loudly. Ash smacked me on the back of the head, smiling slightly. 

I smiled at the memory, he used to need me all the time when we were younger. After our parents died, he stayed with me because i had enough money at the time to take care of him. I smiled sadly. I needed to talk to someone to get my mind off of things. I opened discord, messaging George. 

Dream: Hey george! - sent 9:33 PM

Dream: George? - sent 9:47 PM

I sighed, he was probably asleep. I looked in the DSMP discord to see if anyone was in a vc. Tommy and Wilbur were, i did need some chaos. i hopped into the vc. 

{ Tommy POV }

It was a couple days ago that Wilbur told me that Quackity was his soulmate. I wanted to talk to Wilbur about my maybe, no, feelings for Ash. The lore yesterday was honestly fun with Ash and seeing his POV with his facecam was... Interesting. His facial expressions during acting were much better than mine. We talked for a bit after the lore, we were both still streaming but it mattered to me. He was so pretty, the way his brown and purple hair flowed over his face, the way his hazel and forest green eyes sparkled and when they squinted when he laughed. I need to talk to Wil. I DMed him asking if we could vc, i joined vc 2 in the DSMP discord. At this point, i was panicking. Wilbur joined the vc a couple of minutes after i DMed him. 

"Hey Tommy. Whats wrong?" I looked up from my phone quickly. "Uhm.. So you know Ash right?" I said, sheepishly. "Yeah, he's really nice. Why?" Wilbur said, questioningly. "Well... I think i might have a crush on him..." I heard 2 gasps. My eyes widened. I looked at the vc to see who was there. Me, Wilbur, and... Dream?! "DREAM?!" I yelled, confused. Everybody in the server knew Ash and Dream were siblings, they announced it together. "Why the fuck is Dream here?!" Wilbur yelled, also confused. "Well, i was bored and wanted some chaos, so i joined your VC. Now i know something i should not." Dream said, sounding surprised. I sighed, "Well now that your here, could you and Wil help me figure something out?" Wilbur seemed a bit surprised, but you could hear the smile in his voice. "I'm in." Dream sighed aswell, "I guess I'm in too." 

I smiled, "Alright!" I said, gleefully. "Well, what do you need help with?" Dream said, sounding a bit impatient. "Calm yourself Dream, anyways, i need help figuring out my sexuality." i said, trying to be quiet. "Alright, that makes sense." Wilbur said, seeming like he was lost in his thoughts. "Well, i know i like girls because i honestly think that girls are just really beautiful, and i think i like guys to because i think some of them are really pretty too." I said, trying to think at the same time. Yet i couldn't, my mind was clouded with, well, Ash. Wilbur chuckled, "Yeah, literally the only guy you find pretty is Ash." Wilbur said jokingly. "EY!" i said, laughing. Dream wheezed really loudly. it sounded like when Ash wheezed the first time we met. "Man, you and Ash really are siblings." Wilbur said, somehow reading my mind. "Yep, accept im older than him." Dream said, sounding somewhat proud. "Sometimes i really doubt that, Dream." Wilbur said, trying to sound serious. "I agree with wilbur." I said, smiling. "Oh shut up disc boy." Dream said, the smile could be heard in his voice. Wilbur broke out into a laughing fit. "YOU GREEN TELETUBBY SON OF A BITC-" Me and Dream got into an argument, Wilbur laughing the entire time. 

{ End of Chapter 6 }

A/N 

YOOOOO!!!! Little shorter chapter today, but dont worry! the next chapter will be a lot longer! Why did i laugh like 70 times for no reason during this entire chapter?- ANYWAYS- Hope you guys like it! 

{ Word Count : 766 }